Search results

1. E

Cemu with LB\BB

Hey all looking for some help with Launchbox and Cemu. When I launch a game through RL its fine but when i launch the same game thru Launchbox it doesnt work. I get the unknown file error because LB is sending the .lnk file to RL, when it loads through RL it does it different and triggers a...
  2. E

Active GS with zipped files

hey all, I am having problems loading games in Active GS emulator. the problem is when I have the files zipped, in RL settings I have 7z enabled and when I run the game I get error in emulator saying "check startup device" and when I right click the emulator window the files loaded by RL are...
  3. E

Dosbox via PC Launcher error ?

hey guys, i am trying to run a dosbox game through RL via a pc launcher shortcut, but getting this error. I kinda get the impression this is not the way to go about it, but its a pack of GOG games and the others in the pack work fine via PCLauncher shortcuts, just trying to keep it all the...
  4. E

ScummVM - Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within

Hey all, I just can't this game to run no matter what i try. any help would be appreciated i have my files zipped and in my roms folder, my scummvm.ini points to the temp folder where the games are unzipped and every other ScummVM game works except this one. I have ScummVM 2.0 installed...
  5. E

DOSBox Module with EXO Win3x set

hey all o/ I am trying to get the Win3xO to load the games but it just doesn't see the config files. I have combined the Win3xO set with eXoDOS 2.0 set so i have my configs in "eXoDOS\Games\!dos\" for dos set and "eXoDOS\Games\!win3x\" for win3x set. I get the error cannot find...
  6. E

Broken RL

hey folks o/ my computer reset in the middle of the night rocketlauncher was open at the time, now when i start it, it just crashes, ive tried installing my original 1.20 download over it but its the same, i tried reinstalling my original download from a different place but that just crashes...
  7. E

Default Logo on the Fade Screen

hey folks, Is there a way to turn off the default system logo that appears in the top left of the fade screen ? can't find it in the fade settings :) thanks for your help on this EmuAl :wavey:
  8. E

eXoDOS Screen Resolution

hey all, my first post here so please be gentle :eviltongue: First i'd like to say how awesome RL is and how easy it makes everything. So well done on the RL front and keep up the awesome job your doing :laugh: Having set up many systems on HS and RL using various guides and forums i am now on...