Search results

1. M

Error screen issue

When I get a RL error screen (black screen with RL dialogue box explaining error) it locks up focus on my PC so nothing else will show on screen. I can't Alt-tab out of it, I can't alt-f4 to force it gone etc... I can't even get task manager to show to close RL. I have to restart the PC from the...
  2. M

How to use User Functions?

The comments say they are for running for an entire module or for Pause. How would you use this for individual games? For example I want this AHK to run (then close) only when I launch Mortal Kombat X from Steam #NoEnv SendMode Input SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% SetBatchLines -1 MouseMove, 0...
  3. M

Bezel issues after latest updates

Made a thread about this in the bezel section, thought I'd post it here so you guys see it http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthread.php?3233-Bezel-trouble-after-newest-update&p=26224#post26224 After the most recent fix to the latest update, bezels aren't working so hot. Now when changing...
  4. M

[SOLVED] The Pinball Arcade updated to version 1.49.8 today

I didn't update your newest module because I couldn't get it to work, so I reverted to the previous one and updated it instead. (Doesn't seem to reliably navigate the menu and after picking a table it changes resolution and windows the game weird). Probably not worth even trying to fix the...
  5. M

Bezel trouble after newest update

After the most recent fix to the latest update, bezels aren't working so hot. Now when changing bezels for some reason a small, yellowish dialogue box pops up in the upper left corner of the screen, which shows the path to the bezel.png file and doesn't go away. On top of that switching bezels...
  6. M

Can RL launch Win 10 store apps?

Looking to setup Killer Instinct for PC, but it's available as a store app only and doesn't seem to have an individual .exe file. I'm wondering if there's still a way to launch it through PC launcher with no exe, shortcut, bat etc... Unless there's a way to create a shortcut or bat for it. Near...
  7. M

Pinball Arcade updated to version 1.48.5. Updates submitted for approval.

Hey DJVJ. Pinball Arcade updated again today (3-25-16) adding the Rescue 911 table from Gottlieb. I've updated the module & XML so here they are for your next official RL update. Changed: -Module MEmuV updated to 1.48.5 -My_Table list updated with "Rescue 911 (Gottlieb)" -Farsight also screwed...
  8. M

[SOLVED] Fade info doesn't show for MESS games

Been trying to figure this out for 5 hours and I'm giving up and asking. I have a main-menu HS wheel dedicated to all the Ghosts'n Goblins games across a few systems. All the games work and launch, but none of the MESS games (SNES, NES, Genesis, Wonderswan, GBC, GBA) show the Genre art, Rating...
  9. M

Pinball Arcade updated to 1.47.7. Here are the updates submitted for approval

Hey DJVJ, TPA updated again today, Version 1.47.7 (2/19) adding 1 new tables: Hurricane (Williams) I've updated the module, database and My_Tables list, so here are changes I'm submitting for your next official Pinball Arcade module version 2.0.11 (or is it 2.1.1 now?) What was added: -Module...
  10. M

Auto bezel switching

I posted this in the other thread, but figured it needed it's own thread. The auto-bezel switch feature is awesome, but is there any way to make it also switch when the bezel & background are dedicated to each other? That makes it work so long as there is no bezel/background with matched names...
  11. M

Pinball Arcade updated to v1.46.7 module updates submitted for approval

Pinball Arcade was updated to version 1.46.7 yesterday (1/29) adding 2 new tables: Fireball (Bally) & El Dorado (Gottlieb) I've updated the module, database and My_Tables list, so here are changes I'm submitting for your next official Pinball Arcade module version 2.0.10 (or is it 2.1.0?) What...
  12. M

Metalzoic's MAME Mega-Bezel Pack. Bezels for 1200+ games inside!

****UPDATED (11/6/2016) Check latest post for what's new. This update brings the game total in this bezel pack to a huge 2414 bezels for 1229 individual games + Defaults! includes: -AlexDC22's newest bezels from his thread. -Krakerman's newest bezels from his thread. -AshuraX's newest...
  13. M

Pinball Arcade version 1.45.6 update submitted for approval TAKE 2

DJVJ, Black Knight tables were out of order in my last post so I'm submitting this again. Here are new, corrected AHK, XML and Table listing for your next update (might want to delete the previous topic?) Pinball Arcade updated to version 1.45.6 yesterday 12/18. here are the changes changes I'm...
  14. M

[SOLVED] Pinball Arcade updated to 1.45.6. Updated AHK and XML submitted for approval

Hey DJVJ, Pinball Arcade was updated to version 1.45.6 today 12/18. here are some more changes I'm submitting to be added to your next official Pinball Arcade module version 2.0.9. What was added: -Module MEmuV updated to v1.45.6 -Module My_Tables default list updated with all current tables...
  15. M

Possible to launch Brutal Doom with Project Brutality and mods cleanly?

Right now I launch it through the ZDL loader, and from that program you select your WAD (Doom 1 or 2 in my case) and then click the Launch button. I'm just wondering if there's a way to launch directly into the WAD you want without having the ugly ZDL loader popping up on screen first? A module...
  16. M

[SOLVED] Pinball Arcade v1.44.7 changes added to module for your approval

Hey DJVJ, Pinball Arcade was updated to version 1.44.7 today. here are some more changes I'm submitting to be added to your next official Pinball Arcade module version 2.0.8. This is built on your latest 2.0.7 module. What was added: -Module MEmuV updated to v1.44.7 -Module My_Tables default...
  17. M

[SOLVED] RocketLauncher can't read MAME genres for media?

I think I just realized why HyperSpin can read them and RL doesn't. In the XML itself they're named with the slash-mark But the genre XMLs and list split out by Dons tools changes that slash-mark to a dash-mark. That must be what HS matches to the media names with the slash-mark So I'm...
  18. M

[SOLVED] RocketLauncher can't read MAME genres for media?

So the new naming convention in MAME database XML for sports titles is: Sports/Baseball, Sports/Bowling, Sports/Wrestling etc... Since you can't use a "/" in the name in Windows, the media itself is named: Sports-Baseball.png, Sports-Bowling.png, Sports-Wrestling.png etc... Even though one has...
  19. M

Pinball Arcade v1.43.8 Changes added to module for approval

DJVJ Pinball Arcade was updated to version 1.43.8 today. here are some more changes I'm submitting to be added to your next official Pinball Arcade module version 2.0.7. This is built on your latest 2.0.6 module. What was added: -Module MEmuV updated to v1.43.8 -Module My_Tables default list...
  20. M

Pinball Arcade updated to 1.42.7: new DB & table list

Hey DJVJ. Pinball Arcade just added the F-14 Tomcat table with update 1.42.7 Here's the updated My_Tables list to be added to your next update. Added as "F-14 Tomcat (Williams)" (between Elvira and the Party Monsters and Firepower). Addams Family, The (Bally)|Attack from Mars (Bally)|Big Shot...