Search results

1. N

fade sounds

rocketlauncher has stopped playing fade sounds and error sounds https://pastebin.com/p4xg2gTy
  2. N

Windows 10

updating my pc from win 7 to win 10 just wondering what files if any i need to back up. Hyperspin and rl are on another drive. Do any emulators or games save anything on the c drive
  3. N

wireless controller

ive setup my joystick 1 and 2 in joytokey and it works perfect , so i add my wireless controller as number 3 . everything works fine untill i reboot my pc. once it restarts the wireless controller takes position 1 and screws everything up so at the moment im unplugging it everytime i use it...
  4. N

Hyperspin loses setting if pc crashes

If my pc crashes or power goes out. Everything works fine threw rl but hyperspin loses all its settings , its an easy fix as i have a backup but was wondering if you can do anything to the settings.ini file to stop it from getting overwritten.
  5. N

xbox controller on windows 7

im having trouble trying to connect my xbox controller to work on windows 7 , anyone know to get it working.
  6. N

gpuDX11.dll problems

got another pc windows 7 installed all drivers and updates . copied over my hyperspin and rocketlauncher, hyperspin loads fine but if i try and start a game i get a gpuDX11.dll error, not sure how to fix that, im running dx11.
  7. N

Statistics

do anyone know how to get statistics to show in hyperspin.. i have everything set to true in RL but nothing shows up.
  8. N

Sammy Atomiswave Help

all my games work fine in demul. but when i add the module into rl if i try to play a game demul pops up for a split second and thats it tried a few different settings but same thing . im sure its an easy fix for one of you gurus out there. i have sega naomi installed usin same emulator and...
  9. N

Rocketlauncher Mame Database

when i create my database, in hyperspin it shows all my bios and other files instead of just the roms, can i create a database in rl without these files or do i have to remove them from the folder then create it.
  10. N

Setting up joytokey with pinball fx2

Does anyone know how i can set up joytokey for pinball fx2 instead of using my keyboard, my joystick works for all my other game, ive got a hyperspin profile and a pinball fx2 profile. if i start hyperspin with hs profile it works fine for all games except pinball, but if i start it with the...
  11. N

Nintendo GameCube help

ive tesed my games in dolphin emulator and they run fine. but ive added the module now in RL and now i get the error in my next post. what am i doin wrong? i think it might have something to do with the ahk isnt the same version as my emulator, how do i update it?
  12. N

not sure what setting

when i start a game in hyperspin my game and bezel load fine, but if i switch bezels during the game my screen goes black for a couple of seconds while it switches bezels and continues to run fine, i was wondering what settings in RL do i need the change..cheers
  13. N

Can get all my bezels to work but.....

i can get all my bezels to work on all my systems in RL apart from the system i made called classics with all my favorite games...just wondering if it can be done or am i doing something wrong? Sorry guys got it working
  14. N

Adding a new system in RL

ive added a new system , called favorites just with my favorite roms. everything is added fine all comes up green when i check but, when i start hyperspin it says its an unsupported module. its probably been answered before but i cant find it. any help would be great.