Search results

1. M

Download latest modules

I have a fresh instll of RL but without somewhere to download modules its seems pretty useless. Sorry if i am missing something
  2. M

Download latest modules

Hi As RL is not updating and downloading the latest modules etc, Is there anywhere else that has the most up to date modules for download?
  3. M

Nintendo Switch - Games Audit

Hi Guys. I am having some issues with Nintendo Switch. When i do a Games Audit it is returning 132 out of 367 found. I am using the following module When i run a game that is not found either via Launchbox or via RocketLauncher.exe i see the following message Now tha games play...
  4. M

Module RPCS3 Works on v0.0.21-13346

Thank you for sharing. I have been banging my head against the wall all weekend and this has let my PS3 games launch
  5. M

Playstation 3

actually using the module in this link has now allowed my PS3 games to launch https://www.rlauncher.com/forum/index.php?threads/module-rpcs3-works-on-v0-0-21-13346.7278/
  6. M

Playstation 3

Hi. So my games are now showing when i do an Audit in RL. However i cant launch any of them and receive the message Game not found. Check ROM Paths and module ROM settings. My games launch fine directly via the emulator but not via RL. I am starting to feel at a lost. My log is in the...
  7. M

Playstation 3

here is the link to the logfile https://pastebin.com/2vqn3ggN
  8. M

Playstation 3

Ok thank you. I’m at work now but will get the logs tonight.
  9. M

Playstation 3

Hi Team. Hopefully someone can help. When i run my PS3 games in Launchbox i see this message All of my Games are imported in to Lunchbox and are using the following path to the EBOOT.BIN I have the following ROM paths in RL and RPCS3 emulator No matter which module i try it never finds...
  10. M

Launchbox - RL - Bezels

Hi Team. I have setup Launchbox. I have installed RL. I have enabled Bezels in RL and have the media for the system present. When i launch the system from Launcbox the game opens and rather than showing the system specific Bezel its showing the default RL TV bezel. What am i missing...
  11. M

ToaPlan - Mame

Hi Guys. I am using Launchbox with RocketLauncher. I am looking for a way to launch this with Mame. I had thought Rocketlauncher -s "mame" -r "%rom%" would work but i dont see away of using a variable. Also use file name only without extension does not seem to work at least for me. I have...
  12. M

Sega Mega Drive Japan

Hi Guys, I have created a database entry for Sega Mega Drive Japan which as i am sure you guess contains Jap Mega Drive Games. In RL when you look at the list of consoles , At the bottom there is a little image of say the console. Where is it picking up this image from? Also when i open...
  13. M

Pixelated

Hi Guys. I am hoping you can help. I am new to Hyperspin and RL. No matter when emulator or game I run and for this example I am going to say Sonic on the Mega Drive. When launching the game everything looks a pixelated and the colours look off. It also looks 8bit colours rather than smooth...