Search results

1. M

Download latest modules

Hi As RL is not updating and downloading the latest modules etc, Is there anywhere else that has the most up to date modules for download?
  2. M

Nintendo Switch - Games Audit

Hi Guys. I am having some issues with Nintendo Switch. When i do a Games Audit it is returning 132 out of 367 found. I am using the following module When i run a game that is not found either via Launchbox or via RocketLauncher.exe i see the following message Now tha games play...
  3. M

Playstation 3

Hi Team. Hopefully someone can help. When i run my PS3 games in Launchbox i see this message All of my Games are imported in to Lunchbox and are using the following path to the EBOOT.BIN I have the following ROM paths in RL and RPCS3 emulator No matter which module i try it never finds...
  4. M

Launchbox - RL - Bezels

Hi Team. I have setup Launchbox. I have installed RL. I have enabled Bezels in RL and have the media for the system present. When i launch the system from Launcbox the game opens and rather than showing the system specific Bezel its showing the default RL TV bezel. What am i missing...
  5. M

ToaPlan - Mame

Hi Guys. I am using Launchbox with RocketLauncher. I am looking for a way to launch this with Mame. I had thought Rocketlauncher -s "mame" -r "%rom%" would work but i dont see away of using a variable. Also use file name only without extension does not seem to work at least for me. I have...
  6. M

Sega Mega Drive Japan

Hi Guys, I have created a database entry for Sega Mega Drive Japan which as i am sure you guess contains Jap Mega Drive Games. In RL when you look at the list of consoles , At the bottom there is a little image of say the console. Where is it picking up this image from? Also when i open...
  7. M

Pixelated

Hi Guys. I am hoping you can help. I am new to Hyperspin and RL. No matter when emulator or game I run and for this example I am going to say Sonic on the Mega Drive. When launching the game everything looks a pixelated and the colours look off. It also looks 8bit colours rather than smooth...