Search results

1. S

Mame Module issues with cart games. -cart option not recognized anymore in mame

Hi, I recently get issues with the mame module. Mame version is 0.212. I already updated my mame version with the fix for versions (MAMEVersion > 211). When I try to launch some systems using cartridges (Atari Lynx, Aamber Pegasus), it doesn't work. The command line is for example...
  2. S

Rom mapping - Is there a way to play music when displaying the menu

Hi, I recently add the MSU1 system to my Hyperspin. I use rom mapping to choose between différents musics packs for each game. But there is no feature to play differents songs when displaying the game in the menu. You can take a look at my video at 1:40...
  3. S

Please add background music feature for Rom mapping

Hi, I use rom mapping for the super Nintendo CD system and it works fine. For this system, there is plenty of music versions for each game. So it would be very nice if we can ear the music when choosing the game in the rom mapping menu. Example : For the game Actraiser, there are 4...
  4. S

[Mame] Sega mark III smsj

Hi, Can you please add the sega mark III in the mame module, so we can use mame to emulate this system? (bios name: smsj). With the FM sound unit, the japan master system (sega mark III) is far better than the US/Europe Sega Master system. I'd really love to use mame instead of retroarch to...
  5. S

[Mame] Sega 32x - Script modification to play european games

Hi, I use european games for sega 32x in my hyperspin setup. Can you please update the mame.ahk? I changed it on my rocketlauncher and it work fine. So please just add the following line in the official mame.ahk line 830: }Else If (mameID = "32x") ; Sega 32x { If (StringUtils.InStr(romName...
  6. S

Unable to launch TOUHOU 14.5 with pc launcher(all other TOUHOU games ar launching great)

Hi, I recently tried the TOUHOU "14.5 - Urban Legend in Limbo" with no success. All my other touhou games ar working great, and this game is running outside of rocketlauncher. Here is the log: PCLauncher - Setting mode to: "standard" 18:35:24:818 | MD | INFO | +0 | CheckFile -...
  7. S

Magazine Viewer Module (Soda PDF 3D reader for example)

Hi, I'd like to have a module for a magazine viewer. Actually, I use Cdisplay without rocketlauncher for viewing my old magazines. Now, it exist a lot of applications with a better rendering (Soda PDF 3D Reader for example). I tried it without rocketlauncher and it runs, but it's not optimized...