Search results

1. aorin1

PCSX2 Nightly Builds Support

Hey, may not be the most elegant way, but it's working. I had to change from 'pcsx2-qtx64-AVX2' to 'pcsx2-qtx64' as my CPU only supports up to AVX1.
  2. aorin1

The emulator doesn't exit properly on my end, the qt version. It goes back to the games list. Are you guys having the same issue or it's just me?
  3. aorin1

Still not working, opens the emulator and it closes right away.
  4. aorin1

This module needs a more substantial update, as it is now, with the 1.7 and QT versions, it's not working.
  5. aorin1

module SSF_CHD version R28

SSF was never in a better shape, the input lag is much lower in the latest version, loads CHD files natively, supports DX11 and Xinput. I went ahead and learned that Reshade now supports loading overlays. Courier Crisis run like crap on Mednafen/Bettle Saturn, among a few other games, basically...
  6. aorin1

SSF R28 with native CHD support

I think there's some lines need be added to the module, The emulator has this new line to inject a default game to load once it's launched, if I browse it from here or from the main "file" option, it will always launch the same game, even if I launch any other through RocketLauncher. If I...
  7. aorin1

Unfortunately no, as shown below, I can only reply and report, besides sharing or bookmarking on the top right corner. I have checked the SSF builds and it seems that only from build R27 onwards Shima added the option to load CHD natively, it's from a few months ago. The CHDloader is not...
  8. aorin1

This new forum is missing the edit button. I've looked for the updated SSF module under the Modules and General threads down to 2019 and even discord and all I can find is my own thread on both Discord and the Modules thread about the CHD Loader, which is a plugin that made SSF work with CHD...
  9. aorin1

It's been quite some time since I tried this emulator, thanks for letting me know, I'll look for the updated module.
  10. aorin1

I can't find the edit button to update the OP, so here it goes, the github page for the updated version https://github.com/shimazzz/SEGASaturnEmulator-SSF/releases Make sure you click on "assets" to download it
  11. aorin1

As the title says, the latest SSF revision now natively supports CHD, can somebody help me figuring out how to edit the original module in order for it to stop requiring virtual drives or the CHD loader?
  12. aorin1

New SSF Plugin for CHD, no Daemon tools needed

The Japanese SSF official site is off so I thought this emulator was dead, but it received recent updates, having support to load Bin+cue files directly, GPU rendering, Vulkan and Xinput support, among other tweaks. It now prompts if the user wants to exit the emulator, I haven't found any...
  13. aorin1

Entries and numbering order

14. aorin1

Can you help create a basic module?

I've been trying Nox Player to run Android on Windows and it seems to be the best way as far as I read and tested myself, there's this article which puts it in first place to emulate Android on Windows: https://fossbytes.com/best-android-emulators-pc/ It turns out I played most games in 60 FPS...
  15. aorin1

Override High DPI Scaling Behavior

While setting up some older PC games, most of them will only scale correctly with the DPI Scaling Behavior activated under the Compatibility tab. The problem is this option won't be kept if I update from Windows 7 to 10, for example. If I use ~HIGHDPIAWARE as argument under the PCLauncher as...
  16. aorin1

Warcraft III, Xpadder and RocketLauncher

I'm setting up PC games, some will use Xpadder in order to be player in a gamepad, I already have Age of Empires III with expansions, Tomb Raider I to V and some others running smoothly with Xpadder. Warcraft III works, but suddenly it unloads the xpadder profile, loses focus and gets back to...
  17. aorin1

Sonic BTS, ATS and Crono Adventure - PC Launcher Help

I think these 3 games worth adding to a frontend in the PC games system, but the only way I've found to make them full screen is by changing its resolution inside the game options, it will always run in Windowed mode every time you run the executable, I've trying creating a shortcut and setting...
  18. aorin1

How does the Media\Background folder work in RocketLauncher?

I'm trying to use a static background image but it's not showing during the fade in screen. I want to have this background while using some transparent Layer 1 images. I tried creating a folder like - Media\Backgrounds\Sony PSP\_Default\picture here, I also tried different names for this image...
  19. aorin1

Can we randomize Fades, even when there are specific game fades?

To better formulate the question, I have lots of game fades specific for each title and some have more than 1 fade for each game inside, say, Super Mario World (USA) has more than one fade available inside this folder, but I'd like to randomize it mixing the ones inside _Default folder, I have...
  20. aorin1

New SSF Plugin for CHD, no Daemon tools needed

This is a nice plugin and one less problem with daemon tools since it runs the CHD files directly, check this link: https://github.com/batteryshark/CHDSSF Can the official module be updated to support this plugin?