Search results

1. B

switch games not working

Best to post a troubleshooting log then and maybe someone can see what's wrong. Could be that ur module is looking for the .ini file in the appdata location of your c: or vice versa, looking for it in your c: when it's located in the emulator folder. Hard to say with drives that someone else has...
  2. B

switch games not working

Either do as it says and run yuzu outside of rocketlauncher to generate an .ini (settings) file. If not, depends if yuzu is running in portable mode, is there a user folder beside the yuzu.exe?
  3. B

Rcps3 - emulator runs, eboot loads..but it runs behind RL

Is there a particular reason you are using .bat files over a module? This module has worked well for me so far, just point it to ur disc games (if i remember correct the audit doesnt turn them green but the games still launch tho, and for psn games I had to point to dev_hdd0/game/ foler
  4. B

User Functions to restrict mouse to DS/3DS lower screen

Does anyone have a user function created that they can share to restrict the mouse movement into the bezel for lower screen for Nintendo DS and 3DS? Maybe explain how to write one out, I've been searching the forums trying to tidy a few things on my setup, found a few threads for the old way of...