Search results

1. N

Yuzu exit key issues....

Hi, I am pulling my hair out with this one.... I am trying to exit Yuzu but am havig some issues... Basically i need to be able to make yuzu first exit fullscreen and then close down. At the moment pressing esc (which is the global exit key) brings up the fade screen but that just sits there...
  2. N

Updates???

Hi, Im wondering if im missing something. Ive just got back into my emulation setup again and ive noticed that quite a lot of different emus have been updated. So naturally i download these updated versions of said emus. All is working well :) but i begin to wonder how come i havent had an...
  3. N

Demul 0.7a Will not go full screen!!!

Just as the title says, I cannot get Demul to go fullscreen. I had it working before but now it just will not work. I can launch games no problems but any options related to full screen i change do not have any effect at all. Does anyone have any ideas? It seems its not a module problem as i...
  4. N

Per Game Xpadder profiles, How????

Hi there is there anyway i can configure per game Xpadder profiles using RL? I need to do it for certain Naomi games to work properly with my Xbox 360 Pad. I have tried messing with RL and Xpadder but i cannot seem to make the games launch with the correct profiles
  5. N

Konix Multi System module.. Anywhere?

Hi does anyone know of a module for the Konix Multi-System? I know that there is only one game playable but it was the holy grail of systems when i was 14 years old back in the day, so i really really want it in my HS setup, and the only thing stopping me atm is the missing module. I am willing...
  6. N

[SOLVED] Updated to Hyperspin 1.4 beta, now games do not not run.....

Heres my thing.... Moved from Hyperlaunch to RocketLauncher while still using HS 1.3, everything worked excellently. Decided today to update HS to the 1.4 beta. HS works but when i try to launch a game i get a RL error window saying the following..... No Default_Emulator found in...