Search results

1. O

Rcps3 - emulator runs, eboot loads..but it runs behind RL

all set, i had to update one line of code in the ahk did this and works like a pup. ..now, any clues on how to merge an edat file into an eboot.bin, i have the edat in the exdata folders but still showin up as trial (i'll do some digging and open a new thread if i cant figure it out. Thanks...
  2. O

Rpcs3

was able to get some help on this, in case this happens to someone else, i needed to update one line of code in the AHK
  3. O

Rcps3 - emulator runs, eboot loads..but it runs behind RL

Hello Gang, Hope all is going well. So, after a long battle with Rpcs3, i can get Rocketlauncher to to Launch my PS3 backups. I am having a little bit of a challenge though that i hope someone can lend their expertise to: my setup is that i am Launching RPCS3 via PC launcher...
  4. O

Bezels not showing, log file link included

Hello, i checked my RLUI settings it it showing as troubleshooting: i deleted the old log file and ran a new one https://pastebin.com/FhMkKP8X i do have the correct path, but was unsure if it had to go into HS or RL directory so i created both
  5. O

Bezels not showing, log file link included

Hello, i'm very green to the scene was hoping to find some help I cant seem to get bezels to load in hyperspin, so i tired directly through RLUI No luck I checked the setting in UI to enable bezels for now, i am just focusing on one bezel ( 10 yard fight for the NES) link to the log file is...