Search results

1. S

Pause Save States for DOSBOX (ykhwong enhanced) not working.

Hi Guys, I installed the exodos 2.0 collection and DOSBOX, ykhwong´s build that´s mentioned in the module info, and everything work´s fine. I can save and load a game in the emulator but not in pause. The wiki says the emulator must have direct input, but I can´t figure out if it does. Since a...
  2. S

Just one Question for my understanding of xpadder-profiles

Hi, I start a new topic because I edited so much and struggled with different problems that my actuell question is easy overseen. When I add xpadder-padded profiles in RL, do I have to set keys in the emulator at first or do I leave them blank? All tutorials I found only explain the keymapper...
  3. S

ePSXe controller settings and xpadder

Hi Guys, I have two wireleless xbox360-Controllers mapped with keys by xpadder. They work without further settings in hyperlaunch for snes and dreamcast. But when it comes to playstation (ePSXe) they only work out of the emulator, not out of hyperlaunch. Anyone here that knows that issue? if you...
  4. S

[SOLVED] Suddenly Issues with Steam Games

Hi! I had steam-games running in Hyperspin using rocketlauncher. Recently I added some games and I got the issue that when I start Hyperspin, no key (keyboard or Controlpanel) is working ... no esc, no win-key, nothing. After sometimes a few and sometimes 20 or 30 minutes I can use Hyperspin...
  5. S

I´m sorry, but where do I find the media for Pause

Hi! Sorry Guys, but I don´t get it. I wan´t Media for HyperPause. In the "Use MAME <version> Extras as material for HyperPause"-Thread theres a "Mame <version> Extras" torrent" mentioned but I can´t find it. I checked the web, torrent and usenet. Maybe I´m using the wrong keywords. I found...