Search results

1. J

[SOLVED] All settings gone after update?

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and updated 90+ files in RLUI. Now when I launch RLUI everything is blank, there are no default emulators, and all my settings are gone! Has anyone had this problem? Is there a fix to get my settings back?
  2. J

Dolphin config, graphics, and audio per game?

I just started setting up Dolphin, and many if not all games need their own config, graphics, and audio settings. I read a post somewhere about how somebody had a different install of Dolphin for every game they played! Is there a better way to do this? Can RL handle this? If anyone has...
  3. J

RetroArch not loading Atari 5200/ Mess?

When I try to launch an Atari 5200 game in RetroArch using Mess I get this window, does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
  4. J

Setting up with RL?

I'm not sure exactly what I need to enter in the .cfg's to use RL to launch games. This is my Global settings.cfg: ############################################################################## # # For support, visit www.retrofe.com # or visit irc.foreverchat.net (channel #retrofe) # # For...
  5. J

RetroArch MESS Guide?

I am also having the same issue Tribe Fan is having. I get this screen:
  6. J

Can't add systems in RetroFE?

I am trying to set up RetroFE w/ RL, and when I try to add a system nothing happens after I click yes http://i.imgur.com/bMaqwWg.png. Sega Genesis is not added to the systems list, and RL seems to have done nothing. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?
  7. J

[SOLVED] Maybe-Intro setup?

I am trying to add a Maybe-Intro wheel w/ Snex9x v1.53 to RL. After going through the system setup, when I select yes for "this will create a new system with the selected options, are you sure you want to continue", I get this error: http://i.imgur.com/09QSn9w.png, then this...
  8. J

Emulator behaving like FE profile is loaded when it's not, and FE disappears on exit.

I'm having a lot of weird issues, and am not sure if the problem is HS Beta or RL. Can someone tell me if this is user error or just buggy software? I am new to reading logs and dont really understand them, can I get some help? I am running HS and RL as administrator, when I launch Stella it...
  9. J

Pause You Tube videos and magazines

It would be great to be able to enter Pause and have You Tube and magazines available while playing a game. Easy access to walkthrough videos if I get stumped, or read about tips/ secrets in Nintendo Power would be very cool imo!
  10. J

Emulator volume control

One of the biggest issues I have with launching games across many different emulators is volume levels. I'd like to be able to launch any emulator, and have them all launch at the same volume level. Or at least be able to control it from the RocketLauncherUI or Pause.
  11. J

How can I set up save and load states?

Can anyone give me some info on how to set up save and load states w/ pause? I tried with Fusion, and when I enter pause I can select a save state, and it appears a screenshot is taken, but when I select the load state nothing happens and I exit back into the game. Atm I'm searching everywhere...
  12. J

Xpadder closes when exiting HS?

Anyone know why this is happening?
  13. J

RocketLauncher cannot control Epsxe or send commands to it

I followed these steps for Fusion and Epsxe: Set RocketLauncher to "Run as administrator" Set your Front End to "Run as administrator" Check your game/application is not running in a compatibility mode Disable UAC This did fix the issue with Fusion but not Epsxe. With Epsxe launching the...
  14. J

Xpadder not switching profiles/ Error after transition to RL?

I have just finished using the transition tool for 1.4+, but now when I open a game from HS, the profile stays stuck on my HS profile. When I open games from within RL, the profile does change correctly. Is this a HS beta problem? Can anyone help me solve this?