Search results

1. P

Mamehooker not working with rlauncher

A guy from discord solved it for me, had to set both mamehooker & rlauncher to run with non-admin permissions
  2. P

Mamehooker not working with rlauncher

Anyone know a solution for my issue, i'm using mamehooker and it works fine when I launch MAME.exe, but when i'm using rlauncher to run mame.exe mamehooker doesn't recognize mame and doesn't hook it up Please help
  3. P

RetroArch Module

I'd like to use retroarch with commodore64 but i'm getting this error
  4. P

internal AutoHotKey error

Is it possible to map a joystick to keyboard? I'm using AutoHotKey and getting an error, pic attached can someone please help it successfully map the joystick but fail to run
  5. P

Mame direct input support? (For load/save)

How can i tell if my mame has direct input support? I would like to use it with the save/load feature in pause menu which works fine with RetroArch but not with mame. I've read all about it on http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthread.php?2824-Pause-Mame-Save-Load&p=25019#post25019 I believe...
  6. P

RL wont maximize HS after launching KOF sky stage only (weird loader to the game...)

It happens only with one specific game, the new KOF sky stage, so I'm not blaming RL. I'm using RL 1.1.0.5 with PCLauncher for that Taito game, HS as frontends, the game uses a loader that does some weird things that I can't describe, but the game is playable. It's only at the exit, HS minimize...