Search results

1. M

Autohotkey V2

I´m not an expert about it but I guess that with time will be a little more chaotic the modules part of RocketLauncher, already is a bit because so much modules updated around several sites not very well done. Some people could get confused about how to write or change a module with two AHK...
  2. M

Autohotkey V2

Just curious, will be some kind of update to RocketLauncher to replace deprecated Autohotkey V1 for the lastest version?
  3. M

Special characters in game.ini file

Hello, I'm adding some games to an alternate emulator list, game.ini I found that if the game file name has the character [ ] [My game [ver]] Emulator=My Emulator System=My System It just doesnt work, is there any way to get this right? To avoid renaming a lot of files. Thanks.
  4. M

Steem SSE Module and 7z

Hello, I´m trying to use Atari ST with Steem SSE 4.2, I have for example a game in the following way: Rubicon (Europe) (Disk 1).st Rubicon (Europe) (Disk 2).st If I launch the "Rubicon (Europe) (Disk 1).st" it opens fine with both disks attached. But when I compress both files creating a 7z...
  5. M

Vectrex Overlays

Hello, I updated to MAME 0.205 and I noticed that the Vectrex Overlays doesnt show anymore, it seems that in some MAME version something changed about it, anyone has it working with MAME 0.205? Thanks
  6. M

ScummVM 2.0

Sorry, wrong post, please delete.
  7. M

MAME and Sord M5

Hello, I took a look at this system and the module is wrong with it: To run a cassette file it should be this command line: mame m5 -cart1 basic-i.rom -cass game.cas To run a cartridge file it should be this command line: mame m5 -cart1 game.rom For now it doesnt support the cas format and...
  8. M

ZEsarUX module request

Hello, I don't know how to do it, but if someone with the acknowledge could do a module for the ZEsarUX, will be really great, currently this emulator can emulate: -ZX Spectrum -ZX-Uno -ZX80 -ZX81 -Z88 -Pentagon 128 -Jupiter Ace -Chloe 140 SE, Chloe 280 SE -Prism -Timex TS 2068 -TBBlue/ZX...
  9. M

ePSXe module and multigame

Hello, Just to report that I was trying some ePSXe games with two discs or more, and always had the same problem, the emulator launches but lost his focus and I always get HyperSpin in front and I have to do ALT+TAB. This is happening to me only with games with two or more discs, the others...
  10. M

Module SNES9X 1.54.1

Hello, I was taking a look at Super Nintendo with this emulator (I updated to the lastest version) and I think that it maybe needs a module update because I don't see any window title change loading a Super Nintendo rom or a Satellaview one (I think that they fixed/removed that) and...
  11. M

MultiGame Changing Disc Issue

Hello, I guess I found a little issue, I have MultiGame enabled and the Iso files compressed with .7z When I launch the first disc it decompress fine and the emulator works great (any system), if I call the MultiGame interface it shows up then I choose another Disc and it starts to decompress...
  12. M

[SOLVED] MultiGame Keys Support

Hello, I'm trying to configure multigame support in my cabinet. I would like that pressing Start+Credits it launches the multidisc gui, not sure if that can be done (in my cabinet is the 1 and 5 keys). Anyway I have my fire button 1 as the Z key and I did the following in the...
  13. M

Mednafen module and Sega Saturn

Hello, In the latest module I read this in a comment "mednafen doesn't support PAL yet so this setting will use the NA bios CLI until it does" Mednafen already supports PAL in Sega Saturn, not sure if it's just a comment or if the module has some code that isn't aware of the PAL support. And...
  14. M

Altirra module & Atari 5200

Hello, Today I updated to the lastest RocketLauncher version. I have Altirra 2.81 configured with Atari 5200, I found out that when I try to launch an Atari 5200 game I get a black screen (module version 1.3) If I put the old module (1.2) it opens fine, anyone has the same problem? Thanks
  15. M

User Lib

Hello, From time to time I noticed that MAME screws the default.cfg file that has my controls configuration. I was trying to apply somekind of solution to it. I was thinking on add a line for MAME in the User Functions file in the Lib folder, something like this: FileCopy...
  16. M

Atari ST emulator

Hello, I would like to add Atari ST to my collection, although I don't know much about this machine. Which emulator in your opinion would recommend me? I found out three emulators, Hatari, Steem SSE and Saint ST, but I'm not sure which one to use, any suggestions? Thanks!
  17. M

Project64 2.3 and Full Screen

Hello, I updated this emulator to the lastest version (2.3) and always opens in windowed mode, can't get an automated full screen. Someone have a fix for this? Thanks!
  18. M

Punes module

Hello, Reading in several forums I found out that Punes seems to be the best (accurate at least) NES emulator, I did some tests and in my opinion is better than Nestopia and Fceux. The lastest version (0.100 for now) works fine using the --portable switch and also with Nintendo Famicom Disk...
  19. M

Snes9X module

Hello, I was toying a bit with SNES system and I was trying to play Battle Clash (light gun game) using Snes9X. I guess that I can but not sure how, could I specify from RocketLauncherUI to that game and only that one and a few more that uses the Super Scope, the ControlType setting? Thanks!
  20. M

Demul question

Hello, I was trying to play Ninja Assault in Demul with a mouse, I already did the calibrate gun step, I start to play it fine in full screen, but the problem is when I have to reload the gun because it asks to shot off the screen, when I do that I lose the Demul focus and can't play it like it...