Search results

1. A

Bezel to rom match help needed

Hey thanks for the help. Sorry if this has been answered before, google did not came up with an answer. I was wondering if there's a way to run a matching bezel with a from and not a random one. Is it possible? Im trying to run circusc4 with a bezel png file named the same and a mini file named...
  2. A

How to make snes9x exit with ESC?

This might be a stupid question, but google or the forum wont comeup with a solution. I cant make snes9x exit the game with escape, the module dont have any especifi solutions, does anyone here know how can i make that happen? Thanks for the help
  3. A

Launching Mame vectrex mine storm from hyperspin or rocketlauncher problem.

So ive had a problem for a long time now, that i would like to solve, but cant seem to find a solution. I use hyperspin as my front end, and works just fine with every single emulator. I use Mame with Vectrex games , because i have more features than with other emulators. I can launch all games...
  4. A

How can i launch a process together with mame games

Sorry if this a stupid question but i googled alot and couldnt find an answer for it, i was wonderin, i found an old setup i use to launch mame, and would like to update that with hyperspin and RL, its all coming together nice, i just need to figure out, i need to launch an exe before any game...
  5. A

nesicaXLIVE setup help

Im trying to set up nesicaxlive games in hyperspin with RL, i imagine its done via pc launcher right? has anyone ealse done it so far or in a diferent way? thanks for any comments
  6. A

Mame module question

Hey thanks for reading, this might be a dumb question but i couldnt find a answer to it, anyway, does anyone knows why if i lunch mame via RL the game comes out all pixelated like if it where in gdi mode, but f i launch the same game via mame it comes out smooth in d3d, and yes the modeule says...
  7. A

How to pre-launch and post-launch

Since i discovered RL now im getting adicted to add more systems to my hyperspin setup. Thanks for the good work guys,and thanks for keep in it free. I have a couple of questions now so ill try to explain the best i can. In pc launcher, its posible to launch a scritp or an exe before and after...
  8. A

[SOLVED] Setting up vectrex games

Hello, i wonder if theres someone out there that wants to help me setting up vectrex games with RL. I have tried setting the up with ParaJVE but i get either a mesage of no finding the rom in PARAJVE.ini or If it launches a game parajve complains that i cant find the game, however ,when i try...
  9. A

[SOLVED] Launch games from multiple wheels in hyperspin

hello, so im using RL to launch mame games and it works great, however, i have 3 games in the main wheel wich are launch directly from hyperspin,some in batch.exe form and they run just fine, so before using RL i had this games added at the mame wheel so if someone miss the main wheel thay had a...
  10. A

[SOLVED] mame 138 module? wher can i get one?

i started to use RL because of the console emus out there and gota say, its a nice adition to hyperspin. No wonder why people keep messing with this stuff. anyway , my system its a bit outdated, but im happy with it as i really dont need any of the newest games, so i was wondering if theres a...