Search results

1. E

noob needs some advice on mutli disk games

Hi needs some advice on my setup the mutlidisk games i have are for ps1 gamecube saturn sega cd can i swap in rocketluacher for these i have set up RL RA Lauchbox do i need to make is it a m3u file my ps1 games are in CHD format saturn bin cue gamecube are gcz sega cd bin cue but 2 bins 1 cue...
  2. E

noob question on sound

This is one of them queestions i should no and pulling hair out done a all new set up added sega gens to lauchbox and RL all works great emu is RA big fan of pause but when scroll to videios in pause there is no sound be one of them silly things i missed any help be great
  3. E

[SOLVED] Exit emulator desktop shows

Ok i set up xpadder for hyperpause works good when i come out of pause can carry on playing game when i exit Emulator desktop shows i no it must be a problem with xpadder tested with RL keymapper turned of in RL and was fine no problem think i missed something any help be great
  4. E

Really need help with pause

Hi really trying to get pause working with xbox controller what the best way for this i have hyperspin 1.4 love to have the guide button on xbox controller as my pause start and exit is this possible
  5. E

Need help with pause and controller

Hi my first post here I have got what I think great set up loads of reading done and very happy thank you to all who work on this project the only prob I have is I have never set up a Xpadder profile no nothing about the app is this what I need to run if I want to control pause with my xbox...