Bliss-Box early bird sale is now open

ulao

The backer deal is over and the early bird sale is now open to the general public.

Shipping is fixed to your area. The US is 9.00 CA is 13.00 and 19.00 to the other parts of the world. This includes the cost I paid (China + cost to your door + boxing and handling). I don’t just ship these to you from china. $9 is actually quite reasonable for all of that.

Also when you check out you get booted back to the main page, make sure to go back to the shop page to check out. The production has started and we hope to deliver soon, there is a priory on the backer deals that ship out in august. Expect to see a delivery notice around that month. Here is what is included.

1 - 4-play box
1 - usb Cable

cables:
4 - Gamecube Cables
2 - n64 Cables
2 - Dream Cast Cables
2 - NES Cables
2 - Super Nintendo Cables
2 - Sega Cables
2 - Saturn Cables
2 - Play Station(1,2) Cables

I know this is not what everyone may want but it is the only way to make this happen, a kit had to be made.

Cables are going to be available after the first run of sales. They are much easier to deal with and order but the costs and complications limit the deal to what you see above. The KS failed so I'm organizing this with the help of a few partners.

So now the part you all are waiting for, the link. It is hosted on wix and uses an Ecwid shopping cart system. The shopping cart system and check out are handled by Exwid and paypal. Do not open complaints on the paypal account, contact me. If you want out ill do refunds. Defective products the factory will replace so just reach out and I will take care of things. buy here http://skunx7.wix.com/bliss-box to receive your own Bliss-Box 4-play.

Feel free to pass this info along.