Can no longer select "roms only" Wheel filter option from HyperHQ

kenshutt97

RL Member
This was very handy before updating to RLauncher from HyperLauncher.

It seems with the changes done with the parameters and such, we can not longer select a roms directory. So the Wheel filter won't work anymore.

Is there another EASY way to only display the roms that I have without modifying my xml or disabling each game one by one?

Example, I have maybe 100 games on PS2 out of the 2000. I will slowly add more, but I don't want to have to keep updating my XML.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Try using the HS 1.4 beta so you can use all your old system inis and legacy CLI support. This is not an RL issue. Please post HS issues in the HS section.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

kenshutt97

RL Member
Try using the HS 1.4 beta so you can use all your old system inis and legacy CLI support. This is not an RL issue. Please post HS issues in the HS section.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I did that now and most seem to be working. I'll mess with the others that don't.

Thank you for your help and all that you do.

tonesmalone

RL Member
HyperHQ has the setting you are after. Set the rom folder, add the file extensions, then tick Roms Only. Works a treat.

LFM

RL Member
Hi djvj, it's not my intention to SPAM your message box and I know you've been busy this last week, congratulations :)

Have you checked out my post? I guess I've found a bug, there is a problems with the extensions recognition coming from HyperSpin, I don't know if HyperSpin 1.4 Beta has solved this, but its a RL bug (in my opinion)

This is the post: http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/show...s-cutting-extension-of-roms&p=11248#post11248

Thanks for yout time!

tonesmalone

RL Member
That's not how it works. HS and RL work independently as far as rom extensions go.
I have the latest version of both and use the rom only option in HSHQ for some systems no problem.

LFM

RL Member
You're right tonesmalone, for example with MAME... because there's no extension in the resulting CLI parameters, but if you check out your log file you'll see that the .zip extension coming from HS is .zi meaning that the bug is there but since it's not needed for MAME to work, it's the same and it works.