[SOLVED] Cant download rocketlauncher media pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

duhjoker

RL Member
Hi guys

Im trying to set up hyperspin and rocket launcher together but down to downloading the media pack. When i follow the link it tales me to mega and i click the download button and then it asks me for slow or fast so i pick slow and no dowload. I even downloaded thier crappy apps (which i dont like doing it just adds crap im never gonna use or use just once) and no download.

Is there another download site that i can get this from?

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Looks like they just changed some stuff, This must have been within the past day or 2. Just give them some time to work out the bugs and we'll see if I need to find another host.

Actually it seems to have worked fine, just took about 5 minutes for the Save As window to appear after Mega said it was done. Just wait and it will show.

Last edited:

duhjoker

RL Member
Ok i was finnally able to download the media pack but now hyperspin is offline, so no turorial.

Does any one know where im supposed install the files after un-rar'ing it?

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
In your RocketLauncher media folder

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Franz

Hi guys

Im trying to set up hyperspin and rocket launcher together but down to downloading the media pack. When i follow the link it tales me to mega and i click the download button and then it asks me for slow or fast so i pick slow and no dowload. I even downloaded thier crappy apps (which i dont like doing it just adds crap im never gonna use or use just once) and no download.

Is there another download site that i can get this from?

did you have a new or other download link for RL-Base Media Pack ?? Please help

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
I just tried and had no issue downloading the media pack using the slower browser mode on mega using chrome.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Same here, works fine. After its done it could take 5 minutes or so to even show up as downloaded, give it time. Mega changed something that causes this.

Status
Not open for further replies.