Cometchat w/ tapatalk support

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
I just renewed the license to get the new functionality to support tapatalk, but I can only see the chatbar in IE and not Chrome.

Do any of you have similar behavior? I need to know what you all see.

I only see an Instant PM window now in Chrome, but no user list...

brolly

Administrator
Developer
I see the bar at bottom in Firefox, but it acts a bit strangely. When I click on it the user list shows up (empty), but it shows up at the top of the screen on the site header, so if I have the page scrolled and the header isn't visible I don't see it at all and need to scroll back all the way to the top. Hope I'm making sense.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
I understand but can you take a screenshot of it so I can submit it to the devs if need be?

alexdc22

RL Member
Ever since the change... I can only use the chat on Mobil. .. on Firefox which is the only browser I use... when I get a message and I try to clock on it... says Plugin has stopped working. .. if I click on a name also does the same... both rigs running windows 10.

Thx

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
I actually didn't install the Tapatalk support version the last update because it was nothing but problem. Does anyone else with Firefox have this problem?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

alexdc22

RL Member
That sucks to hear... and it does it on both rigs... one amd and one intel... only thing in common is windows 10.

brolly

Administrator
Developer
I'm on Win8.1.
Do you have other browser installed you can test with and see if it works on it?