Confused or just magic?

boobooman

Hi all, I'm a little baffled...

Been adding systems to hyperspin attraction, didn't notice until now.

I have added neogeo and neogeo pc.

Testing the game in rl ui and the games load fine etc, ngpc is showing bezels but neogeo isn't so thought it was just a setting or the bezel are just in the wrong folders.

I can't find the bezels anywhere!! I start a ngpc game, it starts the game with bezels and looks as they move to the settings folder when I start a game for the first time and are correctly matching the game but I can't find them locally on the pc before starting the game???

Am I missing something here or is it just magic???

Enkak

RL Member
Hi all, I'm a little baffled...

Been adding systems to hyperspin attraction, didn't notice until now.

I have added neogeo and neogeo pc.

Testing the game in rl ui and the games load fine etc, ngpc is showing bezels but neogeo isn't so thought it was just a setting or the bezel are just in the wrong folders.

I can't find the bezels anywhere!! I start a ngpc game, it starts the game with bezels and looks as they move to the settings folder when I start a game for the first time and are correctly matching the game but I can't find them locally on the pc before starting the game???

Am I missing something here or is it just magic???
Hi. Like agent47 said, there is no magic so you are missing something.

As per the guidelines in the discord related to HA, if you need some help try there first and don't bother frontend, emulators or media authors/hosts in their discords or sites with support questions concerning that project. Preconfigured setups aren't supported in this forum.