Duckstation - function to exit not work

pac00zilla

RL Member
I'm having trouble finding a module that has the exit function working,

I don't know the programming to which the modules are subscribed,

does anyone have a module that works the same way?

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
As with any time you post with an issue you will need to post a troubleshooting log if you want any help. Without one nobody knows what version of the emulator, and more importantly, what module you are using.

Also, do not use Escape as your frontend exit key. It will cause issues with multiple emulators and RL. I haven't seen this issue reported before so it is likely the module and/or your exit key that is causing the problem.

SpiderSpore

RL Member
As with any time you post with an issue you will need to post a troubleshooting log if you want any help. Without one nobody knows what version of the emulator, and more importantly, what module you are using.

Also, do not use Escape as your frontend exit key. It will cause issues with multiple emulators and RL. I haven't seen this issue reported before so it is likely the module and/or your exit key that is causing the problem.
having the same problem it just pauses the emulator

Enkak

RL Member
Here's a slight edited module from one available in the forum that exits normal from RL.

Just in case to give information when comparing different modules, added my name, changed module version and emulator version. This works with the recent released v0.1-6167-g61783d4a version of the emulator.

PS: Like agent47 said for the reasons explained, don't use Escape as your global RL exit key.

Attachments

• DuckStation.ahk
    1.2 KB · Views: 43