Funny thing happened on the way to RocketLauncher. ;)

rfancella

Super Moderator
Supporter
RL Member
Hi all,
I just want to know one thing. Who wrote the transition tool? They are a very funny individual!
I started the transition on a buddy of mines box I setup a couple months ago. But didn't hit the go button just yet.
I came back in the next morning and noticed out of the corner of my eye, the status bar changed. Watched it for a while and saw, just to note a few: "I'll just sit here and wait....", "I have nothing better to do...", "You better hurry up, or I'll format your C: drive..."...

Just made me laugh on a day I needed a laugh.

Thanks,
Ron

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
Yes this is the same kind of Easter egg like the toasty guy from mortal kombat popping up during hyperlaunch loading screen :)

(Tapatalk)

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Glad I can make you laugh Ron ;-)

Too often coding can become boring. These things make me laugh writing them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
I never tell you guys about my easter eggs, it's more fun that way :cool:

jeremy0203

Supporter
RL Member
What about the one where all of your personal info is stolen and sent to djvj? Got me good on that one, a foreclosure and bankruptcy later and now ya won't get me anymore. :cool:

ghutch92

Supporter
RL Member
VIP
What about the one where all of your personal info is stolen and sent to djvj? Got me good on that one, a foreclosure and bankruptcy later and now ya won't get me anymore. :cool:

I didn't find this funny. Identity theft is not something to joke about.

Although joking about foreclosures, loss of jobs and spouses due to playing games through rocketlauncher or tweaking rocketlauncher settings is funny.