Game Loader All RH Examu problems

steshell

RL Member
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help with this system as I've wasted over a week so far and still can't get the games to run consistently through RocketLauncher.

All 4 games of the system run fine every time outside of Rocketlauncher and occasionally when run through it, but the majority of the time I get the following error message:-

Script error - There was an error waiting for the window "ahk.pid ****" Please check you have the correct emulator installed for this module, followed any notes in the module, and have this emulator working outside your frontend first. Also turn of fade to see if you are hiding your problem.

**** seems to be the akh_pid created by PCLauncher based on the AppWaitExe because FadeTitle was not set.
Now I might be talking a load of nonsense as I know very, very little about scripts and akh.

I've tried turning both fade in and fade out off but the error messages still appear, sometimes before the game loads, just after it's loaded or even a few seconds after the game has closed.

I'm wondering if it's anything to do with the amount of time it takes these game to load but that's just a guess.
I'd be grateful if someone could please point me in the right direction so I can move on to the next system.

Thanks in advance.

bman83

RL Member
Hi

To get this working I used this tutorial

The fade is not always needed.

So you can try with and without

cheers B