[SOLVED] (HELP) AutoHotKey Multiple Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

darreldearth

RL Member
The mame emulator requires you to press LShift and F7 then any key you choose to save the game state to that key. Then to load that state i would need to press F7 and then press the key I picked. What I'm trying to do is use autoHotKey to auto Press LShift & F7 at the same time then have it Press 1 to save the state to key 1 all when i press F7 or any other key. Then i would like to be able to load by being able to press F5 or any other key which would involve having AutoHotKey press F7 then 1. I've been looking through forums on autohotkey but so far nothing seems to have any effect in RLauncer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

-Darrel

tonesmalone

RL Member
The mame emulator requires you to press LShift and F7 then any key you choose to save the game state to that key. Then to load that state i would need to press F7 and then press the key I picked. What I'm trying to do is use autoHotKey to auto Press LShift & F7 at the same time then have it Press 1 to save the state to key 1 all when i press F7 or any other key. Then i would like to be able to load by being able to press F5 or any other key which would involve having AutoHotKey press F7 then 1. I've been looking through forums on autohotkey but so far nothing seems to have any effect in RLauncer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

-Darrel

Use the save feature in Pause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darreldearth

RL Member
Got it working with mame but wont work for MamePlus... they both use the same ahk and their ini files are the same in regards to saving so is there a reason the save feature in pause wont show up for mameplus? Does it just not work with mameplus?

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
It is possible that your mamePlus version is compiled to only accept raw input keys.
I believe that you need a mame compiled with direct input to accept simulated AHK key presses.

darreldearth

RL Member
Turns out I didnt have keys setup in the global Emulators.ini for save/load, and I also didnt have a direct input version of mameplus. Now everything works accept the screenshots for the saves are coming out black. anyone know why this might be? Pasted my mame plus global emulators.ini code if it matters for the screenshots.

[Mame Plus]
Emu_Path=..\Emulators\mameplus x64-0.167\mamep64.exe
Rom_Extension=zip|7z|bin|rar|cue|bin|iso|vb|ngp|rom
Module=..\MAME\MAME.ahk
Pause_Save_State_Keys={shift down}{F7 down}{F7 up}{shift up}{a down}{a up}|{shift down}{F7 down}{F7 up}{shift up}{b down}{b up}|{shift down}{F7 down}{F7 up}{shift up}{c down}{c up}|{shift down}{F7 down}{F7 up}{shift up}{d down}{d up}|{shift down}{F7 down}{F7 up}{shift up}{e down}{e up}|{shift down}{F7 down}{F7 up}{shift up}{f down}{f up}|{shift down}{F7 down}{F7 up}{shift up}{g down}{g up}|{shift down}{F7 down}{F7 up}{shift up}{h down}{h up}|{shift down}{F7 down}{F7 up}{shift up}{i down}{i up}|{shift down}{F7 down}{F7 up}{shift up}{j down}{j up}
Pause_Load_State_Keys={F7 down}{F7 up}{a down}{a up}|{F7 down}{F7 up}{b down}{b up}|{F7 down}{F7 up}{c down}{c up}|{F7 down}{F7 up}{d down}{d up}|{F7 down}{F7 up}{e down}{e up}|{F7 down}{F7 up}{f down}{f up}|{F7 down}{F7 up}{g down}{g up}|{F7 down}{F7 up}{h down}{h up}|{F7 down}{F7 up}{i down}{i up}|{F7 down}{F7 up}{j down}{j up}

Status
Not open for further replies.