Hide systems (without deleting them)

Imgema

RL Member
I would like to know if there's a way to hide systems from Hyperspin, without deleting them from RocketLauncher.

I want to use RockerLauncher as a general program where i can manage all my systems and emulators. However, i don't want all those systems to appear in Hyperspin because i only use hyperspin with the systems i have media files, like box art, videos, etc. For many systems i don't have media files yet so i don't want them to appear in Hyperspin.

In Hyperspin i know how to hide games that lack media files. However i don't know how to hide a system from the main system wheel menu.

Thanks in advance.

newoski

Supporter
RL Member
I would like to know if there's a way to hide systems from Hyperspin, without deleting them from RocketLauncher.

I want to use RockerLauncher as a general program where i can manage all my systems and emulators. However, i don't want all those systems to appear in Hyperspin because i only use hyperspin with the systems i have media files, like box art, videos, etc. For many systems i don't have media files yet so i don't want them to appear in Hyperspin.

In Hyperspin i know how to hide games that lack media files. However i don't know how to hide a system from the main system wheel menu.

Thanks in advance.

Edit your HyperSpin/Databases/Main Menu.xml and comment out or remove the system name. The files will still be in tact, but they won't show up in HS.