How to add bezels to Retroarch neocd core with LB as frontend?

vgfan

RL Member
EDIT: How to add bezels to Retroarch cores AND standalone emulators with LB as frontend?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
That depends. You can use bezels in RetroArch directly or use RL bezels.

vgfan

RL Member
Here's how to use RL bezels. I don't use RA for a number of reasons.
Thanks, i will follow that page but i still need to know how to make bezels work with RA cores as well since most of my emulation is configured on RA cores, for many consoles.

Last edited by a moderator:

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
If you're launching a game through RL the RL bezels will work regardless of what emulator you're using.

vgfan

RL Member
If you're launching a game through RL the RL bezels will work regardless of what emulator you're using.
Ok. Aside of RA i want to add bezels to standalone emulators as well like: Demul, Project64, Dolphin, Mame Software list. How do i make RL show bezel with any emulator when using LB to launch the games?
I added RL to LB emulators, added LB plugin to RL, added RA module in RL, Downloded some bezel sets to RocketLauncher\Media\Bezels from the bezel project. what is next? First time i use RL.

vgfan

RL Member
UP.

Updated thread subject is: How to add bezels to Retroarch cores AND standalone emulators with LB as frontend?

What is the lowdown? Where are all the mad RL users? If not here, where else can i ask? If no answer here, which are other RL forums on the web with more traffic?

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
The process is the same regardless of the emulator or frontend you're using. If you have the bezel files in the correct location all you have to do is set bezels enabled on the Settings->Bezel tab in RLUI. If you set it for the Global system it will enable bezels for all systems that have bezel files.

There are no other RL forums and there isn't usually a bunch of people here troubleshooting, just a few. That being said, in most cases just poking around RLUI can yield what you want or using the wiki or searching the forum.