HyperSpin 1.5.1 is out!!

Krakerman

RL Member
Just a FYI,

If you guys haven't heard HyperSpin 1.5.1 is out and includes a new animated wheel feature also it works with the new Windows 10 1803 update!!

So time to get the latest update now and don't forget to send your appreciation to the team for all their hardwork.

Last edited:

dragon57

Supporter
RL Member
Sweet. A new version that does NOTHING people were asking for.

Well, it did get a patch so it continued to work on the latest Windows 10, and we DID ask for that! :)

Having said that, I sure know where you are coming from. They responded so quickly with the patch that it made it obvious a new version could be published if their team wanted to. I don't get it, truly. In the end, it doesn't matter. I have moved on from HyperSpin on my main cab. I still use it a bit on another machine, but even those days are numbered if nothing gets released soon.

mccorkled

RL Member
Well, it did get a patch so it continued to work on the latest Windows 10, and we DID ask for that! :)

Having said that, I sure know where you are coming from. They responded so quickly with the patch that it made it obvious a new version could be published if their team wanted to. I don't get it, truly. In the end, it doesn't matter. I have moved on from HyperSpin on my main cab. I still use it a bit on another machine, but even those days are numbered if nothing gets released soon.

While I realize that this is a hobby, many want to play games from a nice looking front end. Spending hours and hours checking XMLs, and making sure everything is properly named by hand is a pain in the ass. I know there are tools to do a lot of it but when front ends are scraping media like launch box does, HS is dead. Only the mods there can release official XMLs and half the time they aren’t even good.

Although I’m still using HS because of the time I’ve spent setting up the Aeon Nox skin, once launchbox gets some nice skins I’m out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragon57

Supporter
RL Member
What?!?! Did they say why they banned you? There is a buy/sell/trade sub-forum on the site for goodness sake.

mccorkled

RL Member
What?!?! Did they say why they banned you? There is a buy/sell/trade sub-forum on the site for goodness sake.

Banned for selling drives. I am not selling pre configured drives, and the rules say nothing about selling a NAS with drives in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: