Invert Axis for specific games

Bulubulu

RL Member
Hi there,

I'm trying to run games with a specific joypad profile to invert the right stick axis for the camera. I'm using two wireless xbox 360 joypads and xpadder. I know how to invert axis with Xpadder, but I can't launch that profile automatically for specified games. Any ideas how to do that ? Is it possible to load ".xpaddercontroller" files with RLauncher ?

Have a nice day !

Spawk

Banned
Hi there,

I'm trying to run games with a specific joypad profile to invert the right stick axis for the camera. I'm using two wireless xbox 360 joypads and xpadder. I know how to invert axis with Xpadder, but I can't launch that profile automatically for specified games. Any ideas how to do that ? Is it possible to load ".xpaddercontroller" files with RLauncher ?

Have a nice day !
Man, i use jtk not xpadder but i would be super surprised if it cannot do this. Is xpadder not integrated into RL the same way jtk is?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Spawk

Banned
What I mean by that is RL has a very specific folder structure for profiles (check the wiki). If you create a game profile, RL will use that. If it finds no game profile, it will use a system profile.

With jtk you do all this inside RLUI. No real need to know folder structure other than to understand how/where everything is loaded.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk