[SOLVED] IPAC doesn't actually load my keyboard.ipc file after exiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydeekay

RL Member
I'm late to the party on this one but I've started getting the hang of my ipacs multi-mode. I have a bat file made that loads my xinput.ipc before games that need it & set it in PreLaunch. It works fine except for UMvC 3 which apparently loads before the 2nd controller can get registered but that's another topic I'll have to ask about another time if I can't figure it out.

The problem is when I exit...

I hear the disconnect/reconnect usb windows tones, the ipac does go back into keyboard mode, it just doesn't load the keyboard profile. I have a HyperSpin.ipc which is just a clone of my main keyboard.ipc set in RL. I'm just not sure what I've got wrong here.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Here's what I'm using for the bat file in case anybody can offer any suggestions on the UMvC3 issue.

Code:
@echo off

call "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinIPAC V2\WinIPAC.exe" "C:\RocketLauncher\Profiles\WinIPAC\xinput.ipc"

exit 0

Jaydeekay

RL Member
[id like to mark this as solved if possible please.

I didn’t realize RL could do all this but the problem remained on exit. The problem is when WinIpac opens while xinput is enabled it just flips the board back to keyboard mode then closes. It never gets the profile load command. I just needed to use my keyboard.bat in post exit with a postexitsleep setting of 5000. Problem fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.