Launching Mame vectrex mine storm from hyperspin or rocketlauncher problem.

abispac

RL Member
So ive had a problem for a long time now, that i would like to solve, but cant seem to find a solution. I use hyperspin as my front end, and works just fine with every single emulator. I use Mame with Vectrex games , because i have more features than with other emulators. I can launch all games just fine except, minestorms. As a work around, ive been playin minestorm 2, but to be honest i like first one better , as im used to the satges as they are. So i want to fix whatever is broken to be able to launch minestorm. So heres got i got right now. I use rocketlauncher and all games launch normally ecept minestorm. Outside rocketlauncher if i use the command, mame vectrex scramble, the scramble or any other game launch just fine, it also works like , mame vectrex -cart scramble, but if i use , mame vectrex minestrm, game wont launch, also mame vectrex -cart minestrm, wont launch. If i use just mame vectrex, minestorm would launch just fine. So im kind of stuck right now. I know minestorm works on mame, i just cant figure out how to launch it from rocketlauncher. Thanks for any help.