Looking for a working snes9x v1.62.3 AHK file for Hyperspin

tdalton

RL Member
The AHK file I have is for Snes9x v1.43 and I am looking to use v1.62.3 and it's not liking the AHK file. The only thing I saw specific was the name of the config file which I renamed to match. It launches but comes up with the dreaded waiting ahk class error. Thanks.

tdalton

RL Member
I guess it would help if I asked a question: Does anyone have an AHK for Snes9x v1.62.3? Thanks.

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Here you go. I just tested it with Snes9x v.1.62.3 and it works.
In the future, please rather than posting the module just link to the original thread where you grabbed it from. I was thinking the module was flawed or you rewrote it for reasons, only to find out you posted the module I fixed several years ago. The link provides the context of the fixes.

If I am mistaken please correct me.

Pacifikballa

RL Member
In the future, please rather than posting the module just link to the original thread where you grabbed it from. I was thinking the module was flawed or you rewrote it for reasons, only to find out you posted the module I fixed several years ago. The link provides the context of the fixes.

If I am mistaken please correct me.
I will look around the forums for a post next time. The module is not flawed…if anything, it shows how well it continues to stand the test of time. Will look for a link next time. Thanks.