Manuals

mccorkled

RL Member
Is there a way to have the manual display upon entering the manual menu in Pause? It's counter intuitive to go into Pause, go over to Manual and then have to click down and select the manual a second time.

This would also be beneficial for artwork such as controls.

Thank you.

richie_jones

RL Member
Is there a way to have the manual display upon entering the manual menu in Pause? It's counter intuitive to go into Pause, go over to Manual and then have to click down and select the manual a second time.

This would also be beneficial for artwork such as controls.

Thank you.
Is this not in individual system pause settings. I'm sure you can select the initial menu item when pause boots ups...

mccorkled

RL Member
I must have not explained myself very well. I know you can change the initial menu that is displayed upon opening Pause. What I would like to accomplish is when you click "Manual" in Pause, it opens the manual rather than having to navigate to a sub menu within Manuals to then click on the manual. The menu item should execute opening the manual, not the sub menu.

richie_jones

RL Member
I must have not explained myself very well. I know you can change the initial menu that is displayed upon opening Pause. What I would like to accomplish is when you click "Manual" in Pause, it opens the manual rather than having to navigate to a sub menu within Manuals to then click on the manual. The menu item should execute opening the manual, not the sub menu.
Ah I understand. No I'm afraid that cant be done.