New to HyperSpin having some issues any help would be awesome

Masterdecoy76

Thank you in advance for any help here as I am new to hyper spin
have been watching
and am running into some issues getting things setup.
I am running Windows 11 Version 22H2 all of my video card drivers are update

I have downloaded

HyperSpin_1.5.1 and
RockLauncher 1.2.0.1
RocketLauncher base media pack 1.0

I can not get HyperHQ to open as prompted in the video linked above Nor can I update RocketlauncherUI
and when I do open RocketlauncherUI I am prompted with the message Couldn't download index file it's not possible to check for updates at this time as shown below

couldn't download index file it's not possible to check for updates at this time.jpg

Flostingyeti

RL Member
I think you need the (sxs.dll?) fix so Hyperspin can launch. I would make sure Hyperspin and HyperHQ launch before proceeding to set up RocketlauncherUI

That said, I think you should wait until Hyperspin-FE.com is online again. Make sure you have the latest files/fixes and consult the forum there.

Hopefully HS forum is back soon.

Masterdecoy76

I think you need the (sxs.dll?) fix so Hyperspin can launch. I would make sure Hyperspin and HyperHQ launch before proceeding to set up RocketlauncherUI

That said, I think you should wait until Hyperspin-FE.com is online again. Make sure you have the latest files/fixes and consult the forum there.

Hopefully HS forum is back soon.
Thank you so much yeti I was thinking that the HyperSpin forums were gone forever and not just down. I had to download the verison HyperSpin_1.5.1 off google and that was the newest I could get to populate.