Pause artwork menu questions

snarfies

RL Member
http://www.rlauncher.com/wiki/index.php?title=Pause_Artwork_Menu

1. "You can change the name that the frontend's artworks are presented in the menu to show the correct name of the artworks present at each frontend's artwork folder. You just need to change the "Artwork_1_Label" either in RocketLauncherUI."

That is not an "either/or" scenario, and I don't see the relevant entry in RocketLauncherUI - where is that?

2. "Additionally, the Artwork Menu will show any artwork with the same name of the current loaded rom in the Artwork1, Artwork2, Artwork3 and Artwork4 of your frontend's media folder."

So far I have not gotten that to work. I have artwork in Artwork1 through Artwork4 in my Hyperspin media directory, but I see no artwork menu. Is the above still accurate? If so, what could I be missing?

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
That information is probably not up to date.

On RocketLauncherUI, if you have the hyperspin plugin selected, just go on the settings plugins tab, on artwork label, and choose if you want to display them and what name should be used for them on the pause menu.

snarfies

RL Member
On RocketLauncherUI, if you have the hyperspin plugin selected, just go on the settings plugins tab, on artwork label, and choose if you want to display them and what name should be used for them on the pause menu.

I have Hyperspin set as the Default Plugin under Base Settings, under the General Settings tab, RocketLauncher subtab. Is that what you mean?

I found the Artwork Labels section, but it tells the frontend doesn't support that artwork type. There doesn't appear to be any option for displaying or not displaying.