Pause exiting issue

Krakerman

RL Member
I have HyperPause working with only one issue that I can't seem to know why when exiting back to the game I press the Numpad + key it just exits the entire game and not back to the game. Is there a setting I need to set in HLHQ to prevent this from happening?

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
Re: HyperPause exiting issue

Post a hyperlaunch troubleshooting log. Without it is impossible to guess anything about your problem.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer

kraker, this is not a troubleshooting log (10 = troubleshooting):
logLevel = 3

Krakerman

RL Member

Ummm Where in HLHQ do you set that level? I don't see it ... Sorry guys I don't see an option to set at 10

Last edited:

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer

First settings tab, under logging.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Krakerman

RL Member

Got it! Well now it tells me my post will have too many characters due to the log being to big.

Krakerman

RL Member

Ok I just zipped it as an attachment. Hopefully this is what you need thanks for your patience.

Last edited:

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer

The log is still on the info level. It is useless to us that way.

You have to set the log level in HLHQ, global system > General Settings -> HyperLaunch.

Krakerman

RL Member

Ok but you fail to mention which option after that point:

info
warning
debug1
debug2
troubleshoot

I would think it would be troubleshoot which is what I set it too. Unless I did something wrong I'm sorry and I'll try it again. I know DJVJ mentioned 10 which is troubleshoot and that is what I had it at so I am a bit confused as to why the log isn't showing the info you need.

Sorry I'm a bit distracted by my Ohio State game tonight so will try later tonight or tomorrow. Aprreciate the help guys!!

Last edited:

Krakerman

RL Member

Almost forgot any of those check boxes need to be checked or not as well? If so which ones do you need.

Gotta get this in Ohio State #1 OOOOOHHH HELLLLLL YEEEAAAHHHHHH!!! Nat'l Champs Baby!!!

Sorry had to say that!:cool:

Last edited:

Turranius

Supporter
RL Member

Logging Level: Troubleshooting
Include Module Code: Check
Include File Properties: Check

Others unchecked. Thats the default as far as I know =)

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer

Close Turranius, but logging level is set to error by default for speed reasons. The rest you got right :)

Turranius

Supporter
RL Member

I meant what he should check, not whats checked by default =) For the checkboxes that is anyway. heh.

Yeah, I'm a mess today =)

Krakerman

RL Member

Will I need to always attach this log as an attachment because when I copy the log to clipboard then try to post it on the forums it keeps saying the text has too many letters. One thing I notice as well is HyperPause is sloooow seems like 1-2 mins waiting to load all the data can this be sped up?

Krakerman

RL Member

You know what DJVJ I think I know what the prob is .... Sorry man it's Stella that is the issue. I have HyperPause working in MAME and Daphne but with Stella no go has those issues same with the bezel so apparently the newest version of Stella 4.5 doesn't play nice with HL or HP.

Exits fine back to MAME and Daphne just not Stella. Why the heck I didn't test that out before who knows. Sorry for the trouble gonna switch that system over to RetroArch.