Pause Game Info problem

egnom

RL Member
I have created a Playstation 3 ini and the information on the ini is not display on the selected game in pause. Below is my the ini. I have tried multiple combination based on other inis already in RL, but nothing seems to work.
I have also attached the RL log View attachment RocketLauncher log.zip. If anyone can point me in the right direction Ill will appreciate. Thx

Code:
[Bayonetta]
Publisher=SEGA of America Inc.
Developer=Platinum Games Inc.
Released=Jan 05, 2010
Systems=Sony Playstation 3
Genre=Action
Perspective=Behind view
Score=4.1
Controls=
Players=
Rating=Teen
Url=http://www.mobygames.com/game/ps3/bayonetta
Description=Bayonetta is an action game created by Hideki Kamiya. After 500 years of sleep, a witch named Bayonetta awakes and finds herself confronted by enemies. With no recollection of who she is or the reason she is being attacked, Bayonetta must battle her way through the city of Vigrid while her memory returns. Bayonetta can magically shape her hair into anything and uses it as a weapon to eliminate her enemies. She also has 4 guns at her disposal, two handguns and two attached to her heels. Bayonetta's guns are interchangeable with other weapons that are accessible throughout the game. Weapons can be bought or will be dropped by enemies defeated in battle, weapons bought can be upgraded but weapons dropped by enemies are only temporary. The game features slow-motion in the form of Witch Time, which is activated with a well-timed dodge during battle. In this mode Bayonetta can counter-attack enemies before they have the chance to react.

[Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten]
Publisher=NIS America, Inc.
Developer=Nippon Ichi Software Inc.
Released=Sep 6, 2011
Systems=Sony Playstation 3
Genre=Role-Playing (RPG)
Perspective=3rd-Person Perspective
Score=4..0
Controls=
Players=
Rating=Teen
Url=http://www.mobygames.com/game/ps3/disgaea-4-a-promise-unforgotten
Description=Disgaea 4 follows the story of former tyrant Overlord Valvatores, a vampire who has sworn not to drink blood for 400 years, now leading a rebel group against the Netherworld President. The political setting is the main focus of the game's storyline. The game-play features from the previous games in the Disgaea series is still present, but new elements such as the ability of "grabbing" party characters in a tower fashion and throw them to reach otherwise out-of-reach places. Special abilities, like team attacks, can be used while in tower formation. Party monsters can still use Magichange to turn into weapons, and they can now fuse together with Demon Fuse to create giant versions of the combined monsters. The fused monster can also use Magichange and become a giant weapon for a party character to use. The game's hub, Hades, can be customized to the player's liking. Characters found on Valvatores' captured land can be befriended and captured. A captured character can be disciplined (forced to perform some actions). it can then be used to find treasure, added to the party or released. Another game feature is the ability to create a custom pirate ship to reverse-pirate Item Worlds.

Last edited: