[SOLVED] Pc games wheel query

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potts43

RL Member
I already have my pc games wheel setup and working. However, I wanted to make a wheel for retro remakes on pc, which in essence would be the same wheel but I'd like them to be separate. If I use the pclauncher module it would need the same ini file. Any advice please?

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
What is your problem exactly? Do you not want to use the same ini? I don't see why that matters at all but if you want it to be separate, you can create an ini named after the system. So if your system name is "Retro Remakes", make an ini called "Retro Remakes.ini"

Potts43

RL Member
What is your problem exactly? Do you not want to use the same ini? I don't see why that matters at all but if you want it to be separate, you can create an ini named after the system. So if your system name is "Retro Remakes", make an ini called "Retro Remakes.ini"

I might be over complicating the idea. I figured that as I would be essentially running pc games I would have to use the same module pclauncher and that would cause issues as I want the wheels separate.

Normally I've got one wheel per emu/module so I wondered how I would use a different DB xml and the same module?

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
You are over-complicating it. You are thinking HL2. HL3 you mix/match as many modules with as many systems as you want. You can have 30 systems all using one module. Simply point that system to whatever module you like in HLHQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.