ScummVM focus problem from hyperspin only

pithhelmet

Hey All,

Running current RL + HS 1.4B15.

I've got a problem which I don't see on any other systems, only ScummVM and I have seen this issue on 1.7 and 1.8.

What happens when launching a game from Hyperspin you can see the ScummVM start to load, and then it loses focus and minimizes to the start menu. You end up looking at Hyperspin and have to alt-tab to get to the game.

It seems to be similar to the problem below
http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/show...isappears&highlight=scummvm&p=17935#post17935

I loaded the game and selected OpenGL but it made no different. I'm running an Intel based system with ATI R290.

Any ideas or troubleshooting steps? Launching from RLUI directly is not a problem.

Getigo90

RL Member
(My Hiperspin Version.1.4)
Not realy my friends,i tried to change in RLUI on SCUMMVM/ Settings / Main Settings below Desktop,
then change Hide Emulator, Hode Frontend and Suspend Frontend on TRUE .the only funny Problem that we now have is in Hyperspin,
when you start a game on scummVM,:)pcguru:every Games)this Settings changes works only one time,not twice! very sad about it:hmpf:, only a restart on Hyperpsin reset this Problem.but not everytime! -_- sorry for my language
Im from Germany,i Hope we can fix this Guys! ScummVM its a very good Emulator whit to much Fun and memories Games in it.:argh:

COME ON Guys we can SOLVED this Problem :cheers: