TeknoParrot Module

tonesmalone

RL Member
A little TeknoParrot module for you all. :)

This will stop the need for bat files for each game. Just add the TeknoParrot short name and the game window title and class to the module settings for each game. I've included these for a bunch of games - though I do like to have my arcade stuff split by board so you may need to lift and shift if you have them arranged differently.

I'll may tweak the module over time and add more short names and titles.

Attachments

• TeknoParrot.zip
    6 KB · Views: 50

tonesmalone

RL Member
New version - 1.1
- Removed the 7zcleanup function which had snuck in.
- Added a per game option, windowWaitSeconds, which sets how long the module will wait for the game window to open. This is useful for games like CS NEO which take minutes to load.

Attachments

• TeknoParrot.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 14

tonesmalone

RL Member
New version - 1.2
- Increased the default windowWaitSeconds setting to 30 seconds rather than 2. (Also fixed a type bug with this default value)
- Included more short names and fade titles

Attachments

• TeknoParrot.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 22

zorg2000k

RL Member
Working great thanks, SLowly adding games one by one, trying to get all the fade titles to work, Some game I've found adding ahk_exe "the the launch name .exe" works great as well.

So far the only one I'm having issues with is Dead or Alive 6. Windows Spy screen attached, tried everything but fails

Spy.jpg

Attachments

• Spy.jpg
    Spy.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 5

tonesmalone

RL Member
Working great thanks, SLowly adding games one by one, trying to get all the fade titles to work, Some game I've found adding ahk_exe "the the launch name .exe" works great as well.

So far the only one I'm having issues with is Dead or Alive 6. Windows Spy screen attached, tried everything but fails

View attachment 3680
Yeah, I can't get DOA6 working with fade either. Think the module might need updating to detect the process / exe like the PCLauncher module does. I'm guessing the issue is caused by AHK not being able to detect the window for some reason.

tonesmalone

RL Member
Module updated to 1.3 with a tweak or two, and more short names and fade titles. Now posted in the resources section.