Terminate program after end game in RLUI

ci2own

RL Member
Hi! Is there a way to terminate a program (Ledblinky.exe) after exit a game in RLUI?

When i run a game it starts ledblinky and power on buttons lights, but when i exit the game, it doesn't turn them off.

Thanks in advance!

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
I don't know much about ledblink, but if you are using the RL ledblink feature, RL sends the command 4 to ledblinky when you exit the game to issue a game stop event that in theory should handle that.

You can also start or end any program by using the RL user functions. Just search the forum and you should see a lot of examples of things done with it.

ci2own

RL Member
I don't know much about ledblink, but if you are using the RL ledblink feature, RL sends the command 4 to ledblinky when you exit the game to issue a game stop event that in theory should handle that.

You can also start or end any program by using the RL user functions. Just search the forum and you should see a lot of examples of things done with it.

I saw the log and effectively RL stops LEDBlinky, but i don't know why my buttons still keeps on after that. I will ask Arzo from LEDBlinky and post the answer here to help other people may need too.