[SOLVED] Xpadder/Sega Genesis issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmanc30

Hello;
I got a new problem. I was able to download Xpadder and setup my joystick(Logitech Dual Action) and mapped the keyboard keys to it. It tested great in HyperLaunchHQ (every button matched exactly the way I set it up) but when I go to test any game in Hyperlaunch, the START & Direction Pad works great, but the A,B,C,X,Y,Z buttons do not work, oh also when I go into the emulator and choose Fusion the keyboard buttons work fine. It's a head scratcher and I don't have a clue as to why it's not working in Hyperlaunch. Any hints or clues? Greatly appreciate the advice. Thanks

daithi1101

Supporter
RL Member
Hi dmanc30,
Just get this clear mate, have you mapped your desired keyboard buttons in the Fusion emulator as you want them and saved the new configuration before exiting the emulator?

dmanc30

Yes, actually daithi1101 after posting that thread, I found the A,B,C functionality was on the D-pad(W,A,S,D) so I remapped those keys to the joystick button and the controls are working fine now. Kind of weird, but what the hay it works! Thanks for the advise! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.