1. Collapse Details
    Re: Hypermint 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    -----------------------------------------------
    FIxed: Hyperspin crash when using a Multisystem if contained duplicate roms.
    Dupes are removed when you build XML.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Clicking of HS video cell now shows more than one video for game. VideoName*.*

Bezels save and load ini values.
    Adding bezel to editor opens the bezel tab.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Drag dropping to Rocketlaunch cells now copies all file/s.
    If you're wanting to edit image like bezels, fades, and any other special renaming use the context menu (right click image or video pane) and use presets etc.

Tip: Collect asset for a game and store in the games RL Atwork folder. All of this is viewable inside pause and it just makes a perfect temp or asset collecting folder.

2. Collapse Details

MainSecondary
    I would like to try this out if possible.

3. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Tried dragging a file onto theme cell it worked great! It's a great start for creating basic themes on the fly. I would like a pop up that asks " would you like to copy the basics of the default theme and replace your file with background?) " or similar. This way we can keep a style?

4. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    I think I mentioned the other day or couple of posts back that the newer Hyperspin backgrounds worked. You just need the default theme but without a background inside. Instead it finds the background in Hyperspin\media\images\backgrounds. Haven't tried it yet.

It's using the theme.xml in main directory so you could edit that one. PITA. I'll check the backgrounds out when get chance.
    Last edited by horseyhorsey ; 07-09-2015 at 06:20 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    So I change your theme.xml to a default definition....what if I wanted to add a video border with that...how would it find/locate it?

6. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Use Hypertheme and start a new theme. Add a video in there and save it after and nab the theme.xml.

I tested the backgrounds anyway and they are ok and added HS backgrounds to the presets, so you can right click convert & send.

You need option to duplicate the default theme and remove the background. Otherwise remove the background from the default.zip to view backgrounds.

7. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Thanks for your help here! Once again I'm using the program more and more . I hope you don't mind my requests. I really like the flexibility that's being implemented. Are you happy for me to keep the ideas coming?

8. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Just looked at using the background art system but you appear to have the 2 background columns linked to RL. You have artwork 1-4 video linked to HS media but the next column refers to RL media and that doesn't appear to be right. Can you look at this please when you get a moment?

9. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Yeah it's fine don't worry.

That was fixed this afternoon but didn't upload.

Added converting images to Hyperspin backgrounds from presets.
    Should scan in correctly now, RL & HS were using same name backgrounds name. HS column changed to Background.

Display theme info message when click on theme.

10. Collapse Details
    Hypermint 
    MainSecondary
    I right click on RL fade pic and preset job-image preset-media type-background HS doesn't work. No image is created.

Drag/drop works to that background folder so not sure what's happening there mate

11. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Sorry, make sure that the preset is set to a .png.

12. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Also if they aren't resized to 1020 x 720 (I'm guessing this needs checking) then you only get some of the picture...it doesn't get stretched or shrunken by HS. Perhaps needs an option to do either.

13. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Yes they'd need to be downsized to 1024x768 for an exact fit. Knock up a preset to resize & stretch to that res and see what it looks like.

14. Collapse Details
    Hypermint 
    MainSecondary
    If u could video txt favorites to genre xml for just one system that's all I need. I think the rest makes sense based on what's here. What's te ha visible and rl visable? I see the video that treats favorites for all systems but I am looking forward to getter a dump of each fav file per system in each genre system favorites so I can add each system fav to the system genre. I was looking at the video and it looks like I can x each one out but thinking is there a faster way?

(Tapatalk)
    Last edited by Ninja2bseen ; 07-09-2015 at 09:59 PM.

15. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Another thought on editing xmls. For things like pc xml, I'd like to sort the xml and add the index lettering easily on the first lettered game a-z if possible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Xml editing is working but NOT saving so don't make the mistake of typing lots to find the save button isn't functioning yet.

17. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    HS Visible & RL Visible is just to filter the list, if you don't want to see RL folders you disable. Makes it a bit easier to get to where you want. Need to add filter for all columns.

With favorites into genres, it just doesn't make sense to me, I still don't get what you want. Like I said if you generate a MultiSystem from favorites with genre lists you have it all, your xmls there & media copied and with a little bit of work your end editing the genre.xml. Just remove the new Multisystem from your main menu.xml and take what you need from its database.

No the saving button has been disabled for a while. I don't know why because this should be done and up to date with latest HS enabled tags. I'll check that first.

When saved you don't need to worry about index or images because it's done for you when you save it. Check it out from the multisystem xmls or even editing the main menu.

All genres, main menu items, and games can all be enabled/disabled , enabled=1 in xml (default)

18. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Thanks

What I want....

I have a favorite file for every system. I've been using t for best of best games. I simply want my favorites file to be empty and I want those games to be in their own genre list for best of best games so I can use favorites fe for what they are intended, games I play the most.

So what u have is almost there but I only want the system I choose to generate an xml

So for example I want to go to Nes and view my Nes favorites. Then I want to make only those Nes favorites into a best xml genre. Ten I'll be able to make a fresh favorites list for what I'll use and the best games are in its own genre wheel.

Basically I just don't want to click 1000 times for each system I have. Ur tool now would have me filter through All my favorites across all system. I just want the current system favorites to push to or copy to xml? Relic had the same idea, he posted his best of games xml on the download page but I want my own :-)

(Tapatalk)

19. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja2bseen View Post
    Thanks

What I want....

I have a favorite file for every system. I've been using t for best of best games. I simply want my favorites file to be empty and I want those games to be in their own genre list for best of best games so I can use favorites fe for what they are intended, games I play the most.

So what u have is almost there but I only want the system I choose to generate an xml

So for example I want to go to Nes and view my Nes favorites. Then I want to make only those Nes favorites into a best xml genre. Ten I'll be able to make a fresh favorites list for what I'll use and the best games are in its own genre wheel.

Basically I just don't want to click 1000 times for each system I have. Ur tool now would have me filter through All my favorites across all system. I just want the current system favorites to push to or copy to xml? Relic had the same idea, he posted his best of games xml on the download page but I want my own :-)

(Tapatalk)
    Hyperxmlspin will do that very well.

20. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Right.

Nintendo Entertainment System:
    > Nintendo Entertainment System.XML
    > Favorites.txt
    > Genre.xml
    • > All games
    • > Fishing games