content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Cool keep at it! Best app imo

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Hypermint 
    MainSecondary
    Thanks.

All working ok your end with just the two files?

3. Collapse Details
    Hypermint 
    MainSecondary
    I haven't tried beta yet but sounds great. Check in with Potts though I'm sure he is already using it

4. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja2bseen View Post
    I haven't tried beta yet but sounds great. Check in with Potts though I'm sure he is already using it
    I've not updated yet as I've been concentrating on a different project-getting my two aimtraks working at long last. As the old version worked I was waiting for a "working" beta before moving over. I'm certainly looking forward for it. It's always helped me do my stuff quicker!

5. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Ok grabbed the latest version from dropbox. It runs ok and seems to work over the network.

I got the Hyperspin to Audit but there doesn't appear to be a scan button for RL yet?

One odd thing when I looked at my Pc Games.xml I had one game with the Genre of 'Climber' but Hypermint said that there were four. I loaded up the DB xml outside of HM and there was only the one entry for climber so I don't know why HM is saying that four games have that entry.

cheers
    Jase
    Last edited by Potts43 ; 04-16-2016 at 11:00 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    With swf becoming more popular, please add swf auditing on the artwork folders as well

7. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    For me I cant get anything to work on version 1.0 or 2.0. All the buttons are unresponsive and don't do anything. 2.0 at least shows the systems and the game list/wheels etc. but i cant edit anything and things like creating wheels and the web tab are completely unresponsive. 1.0 wont show the systems or games after i type in the path to the games. I'm running everything as administrator but it isn't helping. I'm using win 7 x64.

8. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    "I got the Hyperspin to Audit but there doesn't appear to be a scan button for RL yet?

No the RL scan isn't enabled yet. I spent a fair amount of time separating RL media though, if you check in there at the tabs it should have it all covered, but no scan.

"One odd thing when I looked at my Pc Games.xml I had one game with the Genre of 'Climber' but Hypermint said that there were four. I loaded up the DB xml outside of HM and there was only the one entry for climber so I don't know why HM is saying that four games have that entry."

It could be that if the next game was missing a genre entry, it's filled it in with the last known genre from your list. (bug)

"With swf becoming more popular, please add swf auditing on the artwork folders as well "

Hyperspin folders using SWF?

"For me I cant get anything to work on version 1.0 or 2.0. All the buttons are unresponsive and don't do anything. 2.0 at least shows the systems and the game list/wheels etc. but i cant edit anything and things like creating wheels and the web tab are completely unresponsive. 1.0 wont show the systems or games after i type in the path to the games. I'm running everything as administrator but it isn't helping. I'm using win 7 x64. "

For 1.0 , you only should need to run as Admin if you're creating multisystems. This is just down to the symbolic links it creates for your media.

2.0 is still has a lot of work to do, but the main things are database editing, creating new databases and the multi system generator, a basic hyperspin scan and media view, launching games. I had finished most in the system video generator but not sure if I have uploaded that version yet.

9. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    It looks promising but it's difficult to know what functions and what's buggy.

10. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Yeah sorry mate, the best I can do for that is the issues list. https://github.com/horseyhorsey/Hypermint.2.0/issues

I thought that any buttons added that were not in use yet had a "not implemented" suffix on the tooltips.

11. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Swf support would be great

12. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by horseyhorsey View Post
    Yeah sorry mate, the best I can do for that is the issues list. https://github.com/horseyhorsey/Hypermint.2.0/issues

I thought that any buttons added that were not in use yet had a "not implemented" suffix on the tooltips.
    No problem. I'm sure it'll be really good once you finish it!

13. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Am really busy this week, but I do jump on it from time to time. I will hit it hard soon though to finish it up.

"Swf support would be great "

This is for rocketlauncher or Hyperspin? I haven't followed what's going on over on Hyperspin for a long time, I would have no idea of any new features added if any.

14. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Swf files are enhancing places where pngs are. You can do a lot with them. I think rl may also start getting swf files with subzero starting to get creative too. It would be best to have hyperspin also recognize swf and gif files along with what is already supported

15. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Ok I'm back on it for a bit....

Swf & gif can be viewed inside HS for all the standard folders? Artwork1 etc? Sorry haven't tried any of that , thought it was easier to ask you.

----------------------------------------

I've updated the zip with the current build I'm at.

There is a search on the main menu now. You can't do anything with the list yet but will finish that up tomorrow. I'll probably just add launching a game from there and an option to add to a multi system.

After you change settings you should get a settings.bin. I prefer that way then you can copy the hypermint files where ever you like and always keep the settings you've changed.
    Last edited by horseyhorsey ; 05-10-2016 at 10:51 PM.

16. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Ya swf and gif can be in artwork folders and fade folders

17. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher Developer bleasby's Avatar
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja2bseen View Post
    Ya swf and gif can be in artwork folders and fade folders
    That is wrong. RL does not support swf and there are no plans to add support for that in the near future.
    Therefore, you should never find in any RL media folder any swy file, including the fade folders.

18. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Doesn't the loading wheel artwork 4 or what have you do that though? Talking about the thinking icon which you can have like 10 png or gif I thought? Anyhow, swf certainly for the hyperspin artwork folders. You should check out the box art that is animated for GameCube. It's simply amazing

19. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher Developer bleasby's Avatar
    MainSecondary
    If you are referring to gif only, yes, it can be used by RL.
    Sorry if I misunderstood you.
    I was just trying to make clear that swfs are not supported right now by RL.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

20. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Wish for the ability to check other artwork in hyperspin so that you can see if you have letters that are not the default