Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: RocketLauncher v1.0.1.4 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    So I am using HS1.4 and setting the frontend option to RocketLauncherUI/RLUI plugin = Auto-Detect/RL plugin = default.

Are those the correct settings for using HS1.4? If not HS1.4 works just fine using those settings. Just making sure I have it correct also I did set the new options to point to HS1.4 exe and plugin as RLUI.

2. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher Developer
    MainSecondary
    HS 1.4 and HS 1.3 can use the same settings now (I think but not tested).
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

If you appreciate our work, please support the site by clicking the Donate button at the top of the page.

3. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher Developer
    MainSecondary
    2015/11/14
    * Bezel.ahk updated to v1.1.5
    - Improved bezel background handling to avoid the use of bezel specific backgrounds on other alternative bezels.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

If you appreciate our work, please support the site by clicking the Donate button at the top of the page.

4. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher Developer

MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakerman View Post
    So I am using HS1.4 and setting the frontend option to RocketLauncherUI/RLUI plugin = Auto-Detect/RL plugin = default.

Are those the correct settings for using HS1.4? If not HS1.4 works just fine using those settings. Just making sure I have it correct also I did set the new options to point to HS1.4 exe and plugin as RLUI.
    Yes those are fine. You can also set both to HyperSpin either way will work.

5. Collapse Details

MainSecondary
    thanks bleasby the mame problem with the bezels is fixed thanks for all your hard work here

6. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher Developer
    MainSecondary
    2015/11/15
    * Bezel.ahk updated to v1.1.6
    - Fixed bug with transparent full screen bezel when it is the first RocketLauncher bezel loaded.

7. Collapse Details

MainSecondary
    after the last update my bezels dont work anymore the gameplay screen its in the left top corner

8. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by jcm9800 View Post
    after the last update my bezels dont work anymore the gameplay screen its in the left top corner
    Please see this thread, It should be all fixed by now, djvj just posted the update in the post above yours.

Edit: Or it is possibly the Mame Module update that fixed that issue.
    Last edited by gigapig ; 11-15-2015 at 03:30 PM.

9. Collapse Details

MainSecondary
    i know but after this update my bezels dont work anymore before the did

10. Collapse Details

MainSecondary
    It was the update to the Bezel.AHK flie that seems to have broke, it worked ok on version 1.1.5, the update to 1.1.6 has stopped working correctly.

11. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher Developer
    MainSecondary
    Yes you are correct.

Bleasby, this last update you made broke something in bezel. Game window is a tiny window in top left. No worries guys, we'll get it fixed, just hang on while we work through bugs.

12. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher v1.0.1.4 
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by djvj View Post
    Yes you are correct.

Bleasby, this last update you made broke something in bezel. Game window is a tiny window in top left. No worries guys, we'll get it fixed, just hang on while we work through bugs.
    That's weird...the two files that Bleasby posted on Dropbox work for me but what was on Update yesterday morning didn't work.

13. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    They know, potts.
    Using Tapatalk

14. Collapse Details

MainSecondary
    it must have something to do with the bezel ahk update because the problem with the bezels are on all sytems that have bezel support

15. Collapse Details

MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by jcm9800 View Post
    it must have something to do with the bezel ahk update because the problem with the bezels are on all sytems that have bezel support
    Gents, I have the same glitch here, I now have to disable bezels to get the games to work. They were all working fine yesterday just after the mame bezel fix but the updates I downloaded today broke all games with bezel support.

16. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher Developer bleasby's Avatar
    MainSecondary
    Sorry about that guys.

I mistyped one variable that messed with the initial bezel selection if the save last selected bezel option was set to false.
    Djvj, I uploaded to git the fixed bezel.ahk file. Please, whenever you can push it live to solve that.

17. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by bleasby View Post
    Sorry about that guys.

I mistyped one variable that messed with the initial bezel selection if the save last selected bezel option was set to false.
    Djvj, I uploaded to git the fixed bezel.ahk file. Please, whenever you can push it live to solve that.
    How can I git this? Any tutorial for beginners?

18. Collapse Details
    RocketLauncher Developer
    MainSecondary
    Git is for devs only, it's transparent to end users.

I can't update the index from work so will have to wait till I get home tonight.

The attached bezel.ahk can be extracted into your lib to fix the issue for those who can't wait.
    Attached Files Attached Files

19. Collapse Details

MainSecondary

I can't update the index from work so will have to wait till I get home tonight.

The attached bezel.ahk can be extracted into your lib to fix the issue for those who can't wait.
    All working, thanks for the fix

20. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary

Downloaded, installed and working 100%

Thanks for your job