Results 1,481 to 1,495 of 1495
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: RetroArch Module 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Anyone have flycast working through this module? I can't seem to figure it out.

2. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by mccorkled View Post
    Works fine for me here, just make sure you have all bios files and you are good to go.

3. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by cataclysm67 View Post
    Works fine for me here, just make sure you have all bios files and you are good to go.
    Did you update you module? Can you post it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Using the latest module posted here, I can't load PC-Engine CD games anymore. Keeps telling me Retroarch only supports cue or ccd, not img. My roms are in ccd and they load perfectly fine using an old retroarch module so the issue is with the newest module. 7z is enabled and Skip Checks = false.

Troubleshooting log is here:
    https://pastebin.com/AESxW10r

Edit: By latest module I mean the one posted by Agent47 (post 1420). I don't know if there is a more recent one. That is the one I'm using.
    Last edited by Styphelus ; 11-09-2019 at 03:22 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    convert them to chd, they load fine on latest RA 1.8.1

6. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    How do I convert ccd/img to chd?

That still doesn't resolve the issue with the module and the fact that it no longer wants to load ccd files where the module from 2 years ago loaded them perfectly fine.

7. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    If the module from 2 years ago loads them fine, use that ?
    RA changes all the time, one version loads a specific format, then when updated it doesn't (e.g. flycast)
    Try using chdman to convert your img files to chd.

8. Collapse Details
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by Styphelus View Post
    How do I convert ccd/img to chd?

That still doesn't resolve the issue with the module and the fact that it no longer wants to load ccd files where the module from 2 years ago loaded them perfectly fine.
    You would need to edit the module to allow for CHDs to be a valid format anyway. If people read your logs/module they would know that. Also, if there's a bug it should be fixed rather than using another solution and leaving it there.

Regarding the ccd issue, are you sure there's a ccd in that archive? I ask because the unzipping process only shows an img and sub file. That could be because it's not there or because the file is small so it's not displayed in the progress. If there was a ccd file the rom match extension setting (which is used because your rom names don't match the db) it should find the ccd and use that since it's before img in the extensions for the emulator. If there is a ccd there it might be a bug with the rom match extension order or something.

I don't like or use RA so I can't check that myself atm, plus I use cue/bin files anyway. There's a chance the module is screwed up as well. The latest module I posted was one I grabbed from the thread and made an unrelated edit to. After doing so I found out later that there were errors in the module for other things.

That's why I haven't posted a module with any of the new fixes I've made to mine. Once I go through the entire module and check everything I'll post an updated one but I'm not sure when that will be because I'm working on other things atm. I'm not going to post one that I know has broken things or has the high possibility of having them. Ideally someone who uses RA and does proper module code would maintain one but it's hard enough to find someone who does 2 of the 3, let alone all. Given the constant RA dev of adding cores, changing the way cores work, adding features and completely changing how things work someone needs to actively maintain it otherwise we'll be in the same situation we are now where someone posted a working one, left, and people are just building hacks upon hacks. Unfortunately, it looks like that someone is gonna have to be me.

9. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    I checked and yes, there is a ccd file. My whole PC Engine-CD rom set is made up of .ccd /.img files and it gets extracted just fine but for some reason rocketlauncher does not pick up on the .ccd file. TuboGrfafx-CD is .cue/.bin and that works fine. It picks up the cue file without issues. Couldn't tell you why that is with my very limited knowledge. In the meantime I'll use my old module for this system since it works just fine until I get a cue/bin rom set.

10. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Did you find a solution? Just came across this issue as well.

11. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by Styphelus View Post
    Did you find a solution? Just came across this issue as well.
    No. Unfortunately I have zero AHK knowledge. I couldnít even find the Dreamcast section aside from at the top where Dcast is listed. It would be awesome to finally git rid of Demul and NullDC in exchange for a single core on and emulator I already use for most systems.

Please let me know if you get this figured out.

12. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    No. Unfortunately I have zero AHK knowledge. I couldnít even find the Dreamcast section aside from at the top where Dcast is listed. It would be awesome to finally git rid of Demul and NullDC in exchange for a single core on and emulator I already use for most systems.

Please let me know if you get this figured out.

I got it working with my old module that seems to work with anything you throw at it. First make sure you have all the bios files and the games work outside rocketlauncher.

Now, add a new emulator called Retroarch Alternative (or whatever name you want) and have it use the attached module. Make sure you add .gdi to the file extensions and specify the flycast core in the module options. Then in the Sega Dreamcast Settings enable 7z and change Skip Checks to Rom Extension.

That should do the trick. Unfortunately i couldn't get the latest module to work. Someone with AHK knowledge will have to look into it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

13. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Iíll take a look at this on Saturday. Notepad++ and the compare plugin should help narrow down whatís going on. Iíve had a few modifications to my current module for Saturn and some other things I canít remember. Iíd like to keep them working.

14. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    I’ll take a look at this on Saturday. Notepad++ and the compare plugin should help narrow down what’s going on. I’ve had a few modifications to my current module for Saturn and some other things I can’t remember. I’d like to keep them working.

You don't have to change anything on your current setup or module.

1. In Rocketlauncher in your modules folder create a new folder called Retroarch Alternative and copy the files in my zip file into it.
    2. In Global Emulator Settings, add a new emulator called Rocketlauncher Alternative and add the new module to it.
    3. In your sega dreamcast, add your roms and as your emulator, select Retroarch Alternative
    4. Make sure 7z is enabled and skip checks= rom only
    Attached Images Attached Images

15. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    How i can add games for this systems.

Commodore Plus4
    Commodore 128
    Commodore Max Machine
    Commodore Pet

Load games with retro arch works fine, but when i add it in rlauncherUI, I get an error the system is not supported