Thread: RetroArch Module

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161666768697071
Results 1,401 to 1,405 of 1405
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: RetroArch Module 
    Junior Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    10
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Been trying for a few days now,I can not for the life of me get this working.I have everything running outside of RL with retroarch both cart and cdrom for Turbo Duo.I have "NEC Turbo Duo" in MSystem,in mTypeVar I have this NEC Turbo Duo|LibRetro_TG16|mednafen_pce_fast_libretro|tg16 only cart will load whenever I try to load a cdrom I get an error saying it only uses files with ccd or cue which is included in the zip file I have for my games.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
     

  2. Collapse Details
    Re: RetroArch Module 
    Senior Member agent47's Avatar
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by oldhag270 View Post
    whenever I try to load a cdrom I get an error saying it only uses files with ccd or cue which is included in the zip file I have for my games.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    RL doesn't look inside archives so you need to either have your roms extracted already or enable 7z to have RL do it. If that doesn't work for whatever reason upload a troubleshooting log to pastebin and link it here.
     

  3. Collapse Details
    Re: RetroArch Module 
    Junior Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    10
    Here is the trouble shooting log link https://pastebin.com/4nSabQkc
     

  4. Collapse Details
    Re: RetroArch Module 
    Senior Member agent47's Avatar
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    595
    At a quick glance I can see the problem, after extracting the game RL is selecting the bin file instead of the cue. Your log doesn't include any of your settings but from the initial file search it seems you have cue placed before bin in the extensions list for RA (please confirm) so it should look for the cue file first after extraction as the cue exists and is named correctly.

    I did notice that you have both cue and iso listed as 7z file extensions on the settings tab, neither of which should be listed there. I noticed someone else did this also recently and had issues with RL not finding the correct file but from what I remember brolly said that wouldn't cause the issue. Removing those extensions from the 7z file extensions probably won't fix your issue but it's worth a shot and they should be removed regardless because they aren't valid archive extensions. If that doesn't fix your issue I'd have to take a closer look at the log.
     

  5. Collapse Details
    Re: RetroArch Module 
    Junior Member
    MainSecondary
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    10
    Finally got it working thanks for all the help.
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •