Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1439
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: RetroArch Module 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Been trying for a few days now,I can not for the life of me get this working.I have everything running outside of RL with retroarch both cart and cdrom for Turbo Duo.I have "NEC Turbo Duo" in MSystem,in mTypeVar I have this NEC Turbo Duo|LibRetro_TG16|mednafen_pce_fast_libretro|tg16 only cart will load whenever I try to load a cdrom I get an error saying it only uses files with ccd or cue which is included in the zip file I have for my games.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Collapse Details
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by oldhag270 View Post
    whenever I try to load a cdrom I get an error saying it only uses files with ccd or cue which is included in the zip file I have for my games.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    RL doesn't look inside archives so you need to either have your roms extracted already or enable 7z to have RL do it. If that doesn't work for whatever reason upload a troubleshooting log to pastebin and link it here.

3. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Here is the trouble shooting log link https://pastebin.com/4nSabQkc

4. Collapse Details
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    At a quick glance I can see the problem, after extracting the game RL is selecting the bin file instead of the cue. Your log doesn't include any of your settings but from the initial file search it seems you have cue placed before bin in the extensions list for RA (please confirm) so it should look for the cue file first after extraction as the cue exists and is named correctly.

I did notice that you have both cue and iso listed as 7z file extensions on the settings tab, neither of which should be listed there. I noticed someone else did this also recently and had issues with RL not finding the correct file but from what I remember brolly said that wouldn't cause the issue. Removing those extensions from the 7z file extensions probably won't fix your issue but it's worth a shot and they should be removed regardless because they aren't valid archive extensions. If that doesn't fix your issue I'd have to take a closer look at the log.

5. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Finally got it working thanks for all the help.

6. Collapse Details

MainSecondary
    I have some good news for Sega Saturn fans - the Mednafen Saturn core has been updated, and now allows for m3u files containing absolute paths. What this means for you is, automated disc swap support is now a go. The module will auto-create m3u files for you, and auto-load discs right from the Pause/Multigame menu.

I'm not going to upload my RetroArch module, because I've made a bunch of other tweaks (including the support for the Higan core for Super Game Boy, you can read about that a few posts back, and how to implement it), but I will instruct you on how to alter your own module, so that you can get this working.

This is the only code that needs to change in the RetroArch.ahk module, change:

If (StringUtils.Contains(retroID, “LibRetro_PSX”) && romTable.MaxIndex() && mgValidExtension) { ; See if MultiGame table is populated

To this:

If (StringUtils.Contains(retroID, “LibRetro_PSX|Libretro_Sat”) && romTable.MaxIndex() && mgValidExtension) { ; See if MultiGame table is populated

7. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Hi everyone.

Do you know if OPENLARA is supported?
    Its crashing my emulator when loading from RL. I selected the correct lib.

8. Collapse Details

MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by RkH View Post
    Hi everyone.

Try it from command line and see if it works, outside if RL. Not sure if this core requires any additional system files or not. Can try, myself, asap

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

9. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraKarma View Post
    I have some good news for Sega Saturn fans - the Mednafen Saturn core has been updated, and now allows for m3u files containing absolute paths. What this means for you is, automated disc swap support is now a go. The module will auto-create m3u files for you, and auto-load discs right from the Pause/Multigame menu.

I'm not going to upload my RetroArch module, because I've made a bunch of other tweaks (including the support for the Higan core for Super Game Boy, you can read about that a few posts back, and how to implement it), but I will instruct you on how to alter your own module, so that you can get this working.

This is the only code that needs to change in the RetroArch.ahk module, change:

If (StringUtils.Contains(retroID, “LibRetro_PSX”) && romTable.MaxIndex() && mgValidExtension) { ; See if MultiGame table is populated

To this:

If (StringUtils.Contains(retroID, “LibRetro_PSX|Libretro_Sat”) && romTable.MaxIndex() && mgValidExtension) { ; See if MultiGame table is populated
    This dont work for me. If i only use this correction it keeps crashing for the full path of the m3u. In other post you comment i use the temporal solution for this issue but cant swap disc. If i edit the m3u removing the full path, save and in properties choose 'write only' it launch the game but dont swap disc either. Can you please help me out?

10. Collapse Details

MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by RkH View Post
    Hi everyone.

Tested via command line and it works fine. Should work via RL

11. Collapse Details

MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by codetvirus View Post
    This dont work for me. If i only use this correction it keeps crashing for the full path of the m3u. In other post you comment i use the temporal solution for this issue but cant swap disc. If i edit the m3u removing the full path, save and in properties choose 'write only' it launch the game but dont swap disc either. Can you please help me out?
    Did you update your Sega Saturn, Sony Playstation, and Sony Playstion HW RetroArch cores? To be safe, I'd also update your core info files and assets in the RetroArch menu. Have you done that?

12. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraKarma View Post
    Did you update your Sega Saturn, Sony Playstation, and Sony Playstion HW RetroArch cores? To be safe, I'd also update your core info files and assets in the RetroArch menu. Have you done that?
    I only use the Playstation HW. Its necessary to download other Mednafen cores? I'm going to try that.

13. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Its working now with .m3u full route and with unedit Retroarch.ahk module but still cant use the rocketlauncher swapdisc option.

14. Collapse Details

MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by codetvirus View Post
    Its working now with .m3u full route and with unedit Retroarch.ahk module but still cant use the rocketlauncher swapdisc option.

You should always carefully read the module notes, to understand how to use the RocketLauncher Multidisc functionality with RetroArch. Everything you need to know is in there, under the 'Multigame' section (scroll down the module notes with your mouse wheel).

I'll give you a brief walkthrough. You need to set up 'eject disk', 'next disk,' and 'previous disk' hotkeys within RetroArch, under setttings/hotkeys. Map them to simple keyboard keys (I use Y, U, and I). Then you need to open the RetroArch module settings in RLUI, and map them there, also. See the screenshots.

2018-01-13 (1).png
    2018-01-13.png

15. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Thanks a lot, i read but i misunderstand the location of the settings, now is working perfect with Swapdisc and Hyperpause.

16. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    D:\EMUs\Retroarch\retroarch.exe "D:\Temp\Sony Playstation\Tomb Raider (USA)\Tomb Raider (USA).cue" -c "D:\EMUs\Retroarch\retroarch.cfg" -L "D:\EMUs\Retroarch\cores\openlara_libretro.dll

I tried this and Retroarch keeps crashing.

17. Collapse Details

MainSecondary
    Hi all, what is the latest module that everyone is using these days? Can someone please post a link?

18. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Hi, I'm trying to set up Retroarch with the Citra core to play Nintendo 3DS titles but I get an error saying the system isn't set up. I remember having to add Gamecube but don't remember how I did it (it was a year ago). Can someone tell me how to get Citra for Retroarch and the 3ds working in RL?

Thanks,

--J

19. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by jevansoh View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to set up Retroarch with the Citra core to play Nintendo 3DS titles but I get an error saying the system isn't set up. I remember having to add Gamecube but don't remember how I did it (it was a year ago). Can someone tell me how to get Citra for Retroarch and the 3ds working in RL?

Thanks,

--J
    They haven't updated the module so you can't. I've been waiting myself

20. Collapse Details
    Super Moderator
    MainSecondary
    Try this. I grabbed the last module posted in the thread and made the changes. It's set to use the standard Citra core by default so if you want to use the canary core change it in the module settings.

https://pastebin.com/YBPJ34R1