Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    All works fine for me too, except when loading a game it keeps repeating LOADING numerous times before it starts instead of just once. Any fix for this ?
    I am using it to load PSN HDD games if that makes any difference. Does same thing using txt and lnk options.

2. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by cataclysm67 View Post
    All works fine for me too, except when loading a game it keeps repeating LOADING numerous times before it starts instead of just once. Any fix for this ?
    I am using it to load PSN HDD games if that makes any difference. Does same thing using txt and lnk options.
    That's a bug that hasn't been figured out yet.

3. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Ok, Thanks for info.

4. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Quote Originally Posted by cataclysm67 View Post
    If you are utilizing the archiving options, then there will be a loading bar for every time 7zip runs, the loading text should display correctly though. There also is an additional loading bar that appears for a split-second which is showing the progress of an unknown process.