Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Rpcs3 
    MainSecondary
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Do you have a snippet of where that code statement is place? I am running into the same closing issue

- - - Updated - - -

I am setting up my RPCS3 and I have read through this forum. What is the current module version for this? I saw a v1.1.0 download a few posts back but then several mention of code changes along the way but with no new download. I wanted to make sure I was working with the most current version.
    Last edited by subretro ; 05-21-2020 at 05:18 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    Ok so I have been working with the latest RPCS3 Module and so far I am able to get it to work with 2 out of the 3 Methods. For the 1st Method for archiving can you provide a little more detail as to what is compressed and where the games need to be placed are? I am constantly getting an error about RL can't find the bin file in the USRDIR. I have ensured that those settings are in place.

This is the info that is in the README portion of the AHK.

; METHOD 1: Archives: Use this method if you will be compressing your games to save space.
    ; 1) Archive your game folders, rename the archive to the title of the game, place all the archives within the same folder, and then add that folder as a romPath in RocketLauncher.
    ; 2) Add the archive's extension ("7z", "rar", "zip", etc.) for the RPCS3 emulator within RocketLauncher.
    ; 3) Generate a new database based on the new rom path.
    ; 4) Audit all games for the system and enjoy.

3. Collapse Details
    MainSecondary
    hi guys I have a problem with the rpcs3 module, when running the game from hiperspin the emulator is not hidden, it would be possible to make the emulator not show until the game is launched. In rocketlauncher setting is activate hidden emulator.

Thanks for the help.